I Don't Know if I Will Ever Forgive Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Trump to win. I want the Republicans to win. I want the Democrats to cease to exist.

I do not believe I will ever forgive the Democrats!

I have dealt with racist people but I donnot believe anything they have done is as bad as this.

I was in a building run by super liberal Democrat building. I just briefly stopped in and I had to use the bathroom.

They had men and women in the bathroom together! This is disgusting and intolerable! I refuse to accept having this FILTH forced on me.

What is next? Will they do this with all the bathrooms?

I don't care how much racism Trump spews, even Trump's racism is not as bad as this in my eyes. Trump can view me as a subhuman all he wants, I don't care what he thinks. I am not affected.

But- this! I feel violated. This was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.

This building- they were even playing footage on a big screen of Michelle Obama telling people to vote. This was hardcore Democrats. The Democrats are about DEGENERACY!

I do not believe I will ever forgive the Democrats for this.

1st of all why do you live in the West ?
I pray to all the Gods Zeus, Shiva,Buddha etc that people like you
Get thrown out to whatever theocratic shit hole, and be replaced with liberal none conservative none religious people.

I will never forgive democrats kulaha, they are the reason why your malnourished ass is in the West in the 1st place instead of rotting in the Motherland with flies all over your face, if you don't like it pack your bags and foh :camby:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I want Trump to win. I want the Republicans to win. I want the Democrats to cease to exist.

I do not believe I will ever forgive the Democrats!

I have dealt with racist people but I donnot believe anything they have done is as bad as this.

I was in a building run by super liberal Democrat building. I just briefly stopped in and I had to use the bathroom.

They had men and women in the bathroom together! This is disgusting and intolerable! I refuse to accept having this FILTH forced on me.

What is next? Will they do this with all the bathrooms?

I don't care how much racism Trump spews, even Trump's racism is not as bad as this in my eyes. Trump can view me as a subhuman all he wants, I don't care what he thinks. I am not affected.

But- this! I feel violated. This was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.

This building- they were even playing footage on a big screen of Michelle Obama telling people to vote. This was hardcore Democrats. The Democrats are about DEGENERACY!

I do not believe I will ever forgive the Democrats for this.
I can sympathize for your uncomfortable experience, however using that as a legitimate reason for your entire national political stance is rather nuts to put it lightly.

I personally think they should make 3 bathrooms. A men's, a women's and a trans-welcomed for those inclined.

The true irony with liberals is their hypocrisy towards embracing your actual identity. They hate that conservatives thrust their views onto others (which is factual, only look at pro-life policies to know my words are true), but in the same time, they produces similar acts, with what you've experienced as an example.

You say that Trump's racism isn't as bad.

My counter-argument:

The number of events in which you may potential be hurled with racist taunts and acts of systematic racism will most likely increase in such an administration.

However, the odds that you will go through a similar incident is far less likely regardless of the administration.

Weighing the pros and cons, which decision seems the most sensible?

I can sympathize for your uncomfortable experience, however using that as a legitimate reason for your entire national political stance is rather nuts to put it lightly....

Weighing the pros and cons, which decision seems the most sensible?

I do not care about weighing and pros and cons, I refuse to accept this disgustingness. You deist, yes? Therefore you maybe have different premises.

However- I refuse to accept this. Refusing to accept this is not nuts at all. Thinking this is or can be normal is what would be nuts.

I refuse to accept this. Trump can think blah blah blah I do not care- Trump has not affected me in such a way and I do not care what he thinks.

Am I not to be free from liberal degeneracy even when I enter the restroom? That I must be forced into this which is intolerable?! No. I refuse to accept this. It is a mark of sanity to refuse to accept this degeneracy, it is a sign of health to refuse to accept this disgustingness. Trying to force this on people- that is nuts.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I do not care about weighing and pros and cons, I refuse to accept this disgustingness. You deist, yes? Therefore you maybe have different premises.

However- I refuse to accept this. Refusing to accept this is not nuts at all. Thinking this is or can be normal is what would be nuts.

I refuse to accept this. Trump can think blah blah blah I do not care- Trump has not affected me in such a way and I do not care what he thinks.

Am I not to be free from liberal degeneracy even when I enter the restroom? That I must be forced into this which is intolerable?! No. I refuse to accept this. It is a mark of sanity to refuse to accept this degeneracy, it is a sign of health to refuse to accept this disgustingness. Trying to force this on people- that is nuts.
Interesting. So no matter what course the Republicans take in their administration, you will embrace it because you'll end up in peace in a bathroom.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So you're hating the Dem for that incident... while the Reps have much worse in store for you including deporting your ass from where you hailed from...

It's better to stay neutral, or to not come up with dumb reasoning like this, @Omar del Sur

I don't support both, but your reasoning made me respond/reply to you...

1st of all why do you live in the West ?
I pray to all the Gods Zeus, Shiva,Buddha etc that people like you
Get thrown out to whatever theocratic shit hole, and be replaced with liberal none conservative none religious people.

Ah okay so you pray to pagan "gods"?

That is shirk. You are entitled to your views but you should accept that I am not going to follow what you follow. I mean no insult. To you is your way but to me is my way.

So you're hating the Dem for that incident... while the Reps have much worse in store for you including deporting your ass from where you hailed from...

It's better to stay neutral, or to not come up with dumb reasoning like this, @Omar del Sur

I don't support both, but your reasoning made me respond/reply to you...

It is dumb to refuse to accept this? It is not dumb at all. This is craziness. Whoever is behind this should be put in a mental hospital. I refuse to accept it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It wasn't specifically owned by the Democrats but yes the people were hardcore Democrats.
Your confusing me with your contradictory facts.

Was this a building run by Democrats?
Or was this a building run by individuals who were strong supporters of Democrats?
Or was this a building run by individuals who happened to be Democrats?

A liberal was President when black hawk down and battle of Mogadishu happened.

When will the freeloading Somalis wake up. Liberals and republicans are two sides of the same coin. Liberals dangle free shit infront of your face to keep you dependent on the government forever .

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It is dumb to refuse to accept this? It is not dumb at all. This is craziness. Whoever is behind this should be put in a mental hospital. I refuse to accept it.
Maybe, if this thing disturbs and irks you a lot... It's time to use your own bathroom in the house, and not the public ones. Seems a good idea, right?:hmm: and you won't see men&women together in the bathroom too. Isn't it a good idea then?

Your confusing me with your contradictory facts.

Was this a building run by Democrats?
Or was this a building run by individuals who were strong supporters of Democrats?
Or was this a building run by individuals who happened to be Democrats?

They were Democrats as in supporters but not officially a Democrat building.

Maybe, if this thing disturbs and irks you a lot... It's time to use your own bathroom in the house, and not the public ones. Seems a good idea, right?:hmm: and you won't see men&women together in the bathroom too. Isn't it a good idea then?

It is indeed a good idea but it doesn't work if I'm not at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending