I Don't Know if I Will Ever Forgive Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-11-6_23-5-59.jpeg

It’s time to get off the plantation . At least with republicans we know what they are. The biggest wolves in sheep’s clothing however is the liberal.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A liberal was President when black hawk down and battle of Mogadishu happened.

When will the freeloading Somalis wake up. Liberals and republicans are two sides of the same coin. Liberals dangle free shit infront of your face to keep you dependent on the government forever .
I disagree and can attest to the Liberal government's policies being a major reason as to why I'm in the position I'm in.

My mother came in as a refugee. She was a hard worker, working long hours to support us in a factory.

It was in the auto industry. With what happened, she got laid off.

She ended up in welfare, but took the time to go back to school and get an education.

With OSAP, a government sponsored loaning agency, all of us, that included my hooyo, my 2 sisters and myself were able to go to university.

She ended up taking nursing and graduated with high honors, becoming a successful RN.

I took economics, and ended up working in Amazon's Logistics department.

Without the economic system in place with the liberal administration, it'd be difficult to be where I am today.

My problems with welfare are that there are not enough conditions in place. Forced schooling to be a productive member of society should be a necessary component.

I disagree and can attest to the Liberal government's policies being a major reason as to why I'm in the position I'm in.

My mother came in as a refugee. She was a hard worker, working long hours to support us in a factory.

It was in the auto industry. With what happened, she got laid off.

She ended up in welfare, but took the time to go back to school and get an education.

With OSAP, a government sponsored loaning agency, all of us, that included my hooyo, my 2 sisters and myself were able to go to university.

She ended up taking nursing and graduated with high honors, becoming a successful RN.

I took economics, and ended up working in Amazon's Logistics department.

Without the economic system in place with the liberal administration, it'd be difficult to be where I am today.

My problems with welfare are that there are not enough conditions in place. Forced schooling to be a productive member of society should be a necessary component.

Whoa whoa whoa you’re talking about Canada and I’m talking about America . 2 different ball games

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Whoa who whoa you’re talking about Canada and I’m talking about America . 2 different ball games
Interesting.

What would you say is the difference between Canada and the United States?

Interesting.

What would you say is the difference between Canada and the United States?

Politics is waaaay different. In Canada you guys have a somewhat normal country. Politics in the states is a shit show . Also you guys don’t have as much Jewish influence our politics is crazy

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Politics is waaaay different. In Canada you guys have a somewhat normal country. Politics in the states is a shit show . Also you guys don’t have as much Jewish influence our politics is crazy
I'm compelled to agree. Shit here is pleasantly boring. Our Liberal government are more Centrist than Liberal, which imho would fall to the NDP. The PC are the true conservative party.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It is indeed a good idea but it doesn't work if I'm not at home.
Well, your reasoning too doesn't work.. I'll leave it with you.. try to balance the pros and cons of both parties.. and contemplate about it for a period of time.. hope you see the bigger pic and not worrying only about a trivial incident

I'm compelled to agree. Shit here is pleasantly boring. Our Liberal government are more Centrist than Liberal, which imho would fall to the NDP. The PC are the true conservative party.

I’m sure you can understand my hate for liberals because American liberals are currently the worst liberals in the world. The mass LGBT global conspiracy is being pushed right here from the good ol US of A .

Isn’t current day Africa one huge liberal project? Basically current day africa you have a bunch of NGOs giving a bunch of free shit. Cheap shit but it’s free. Anytime some disaster happens the West aka big brother comes in to save the starving and vulnerable Africans . The liberals take Africa’s resources and give them a small amount in return they call it aid . Compare that to what the liberals in America do where they take the black man out the family picture by offering a measley monthly check in the form of welfare for the baby momma to do whatever she wants. Or they want an otherwise healthy male to not work and instead collect benefits when you can make so much more on your own two feet. They won’t hire you for the job but they’ll put you on benefits in no time you’re just another stat

Also why is government housing always in the worst areas? Did the liberals not care enough to put everybody somewhere respectable ??

Hammond

It's never that deep
I’m sure you can understand my hate for liberals because American liberals are currently the worst liberals in the world. The mass LGBT global conspiracy is being pushed right here from the good ol US of A .

Isn’t current day Africa one huge liberal project? Basically current day africa you have a bunch of NGOs giving a bunch of free shit. Cheap shit but it’s free. Anytime some disaster happens the West aka big brother comes in to save the starving and vulnerable Africans . The liberals take Africa’s resources and give them a small amount in return they call it aid . Compare that to what the liberals in America do where they take the black man out the family picture by offering a measley monthly check in the form of welfare for the baby momma to do whatever she wants. Or they want an otherwise healthy male to not work and instead collect benefits when you can make so much more on your own two feet. They won’t hire you for the job but they’ll put you on benefits in no time you’re just another stat

Also why is government housing always in the worst areas? Did the liberals not care enough to put everybody somewhere respectable ??
I've read a lot of stupid shit in my life but this is beyond a lot of things I've read.

I've read a lot of stupid shit in my life but this is beyond a lot of things I've read.

This ain’t for 68 IQs and below such as yourself. Just like slaves weren’t allowed to read because what’s the use there’s no point , there’s also no point in trying to engage in a convo on a level that high with someone as insignificant as you . Stay sucking the liberal

Hammond

It's never that deep
This ain’t for 68 IQs and below such as yourself. Just like slaves weren’t allowed to read because what’s the use there’s no point , there’s also no point in trying to engage in a convo on a level that high with someone as insignificant as you . Stay sucking the liberal
The woke black man voting for trump because he believes the liberals are just deceiving him while keeping him down even though that's not whats happening, he also believes he has reached a higher plain of understanding even though he hasn't as he's even stupider than the poor liberal voter who at least gains something.

Your honestly stupid.

The woke black man voting for trump because he believes the liberals are just deceiving him while keeping him down even though that's not whats happening, he also believes he has reached a higher plain of understanding even though he hasn't as he's even stupider than the poor liberal voter who at least gains something.

Your honestly stupid.

Listen kid you claim the liberal voter at least gained something . That’s the problem. He gained nothing yet liberals have gotten retards like you to believe they’ve received everything . You are the exact type of retard liberals love . Instead of receiving a bigger tax cut and (meaning more money if you work) and living an honest life you’d rather be dependent on liberals as they house you in a cockroach infested closet and give you a measley $300 a week. What a joke. I pray retards like you never reproduce

Hammond

It's never that deep
Listen kid you claim the liberal voter at least gained something . That’s the problem. He gained nothing yet liberals have gotten retards like you to believe they’ve received everything . You are the exact type of retard liberals love . Instead of receiving a bigger tax cut and (meaning more money if you work) and living an honest life you’d rather be dependent on liberals as they house you in a cockroach infested closet and give you a measley $300 a week. What a joke. I pray retards like you never reproduce
Your retarded ass doesn't fucking undeesunde your likely not going to earn a lot meaning a tax cut to you is fucking tiny you think majority of minorities are middle class people with a high paying jobs? Fucking hell your stupid. Look at a poor person in the US, they're not likely to get a job due to lacking qualifications or experience due to not receiving sufficient education or support. That person isn't likely to get out of poverty due to not having any form of support or resources this severely increases the risk of becoming a homeless bum or squatter or a drug addict the type of shit you see happening to poorer people in inner city locations or outside cities in smaller towns.

As much as it joke about it welfare acts as a safety net for people and stops them from becoming the very homeless unemployed people you talk about and for every waster there's somepso who's using it while contributing to society or gaining an education or finding a job which they can't do if their costs weren't covered by welfare or if state programs weren't supporting them.

It's the same fucking reason why places like Norway or Sweden have much less poverty and a higher standard of living than somewhere like the US their welfare state acts as a safety net for people on the low you fucking retard. If you can't understand why welfare is there then your dumbass should go back to fucking school or get a vasectomy so you don't produce little shits called your kids as stupid as you there's a reason why socially Germany is better place than the US or why Canada is better than the US in terms of standard of living.

Your shitty mind in its own little world can not understand all your doing is helping a already rich guy but what can we expect from a 68 IQ man, heh? Not much i guess.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Wow this homosexual @Hammond is triggered my work here is done. Nigga left a essay that nobodies reading

Boy the libs really got that Coon
Another reason to vote democrats ain't it, i swear the funding of education going down did a number on all you Americans. Imagine not possessing the mental capacity to read a few paragraphs? Only in america:tacky::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts