I don't date dhegamadow girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Clearly your entertaining it if she asked you about dating her or else you would’ve known from the beginning that you aren’t interested

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm starting to think he'd like a dhegacase dude in drag better.
glamrou-700x-700x.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I'm starting to think he'd like a dhegacase dude in drag better.
glamrou-700x-700x.jpg
Hes more fond of arabs and indians especially the hairy ones

orig
There’s nothing wrong with Indian or Arab girls or White girls, I really disagree with insulting other women. The question is why is he going on like anyone’s stopping him? @Oortcloud delete the “dhegmadow” :mjlol: and go forth and f*ck whomever will have you. I promise you, no one cares. It’s definitely not Somali girls posting Somali guys in relationships with others to insult them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There’s nothing wrong with Indian or Arab girls or White girls, I really disagree with insulting other women. The question is why is he going on like anyone’s stopping him? @Oortcloud delete the “dhegmadow” :mjlol: and go forth and f*ck whomever will have you. I promise you, no one cares. It’s definitely not Somali girls posting Somali guys in relationships with others to insult them.

I wasn't insulting women. Unless of course we're including gender fluid ones that the Op might find ravishing compared to the xalimoids he can't help but mention in ever post.

VixR

Veritas
I wasn't insulting women. Unless of course we're including gender fluid ones that the Op might find ravishing compared to the xalamoids he can't help but mention in ever post.
No, I don’t count transgendered women as real women. I misread your post. Now that I’m looking at it, what a tragedy...he looked good before his transformation.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I prefer the term 'Somalian girl' to 'dhegamadow'.

The term 'Somalian girl' exhibits the worst manifestation of the Somali female species.

What are your thoughts, @CaliTedesse
Bro I fully agree that is why I always say Somalian girl i just like the ring and tone to it and saying Somali sounds more dignified and that is not what these loose running cockroaches deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending