I don't date dhegamadow girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls will drain the life out of you. When I come across a group of them, I say bismilah and acuudbilah to myself, because they are bringers of shar iyo dhib.
There’s nothing wrong with Indian or Arab girls or White girls, I really disagree with insulting other women. The question is why is he going on like anyone’s stopping him? @Oortcloud delete the “dhegmadow” :mjlol: and go forth and f*ck whomever will have you. I promise you, no one cares. It’s definitely not Somali girls posting Somali guys in relationships with others to insult them.
somalis aren't capable of letting others live. Come to terms with this now.

Somali girls do the same. Both genders use each other as the reason for marrying/dating out, when in reality, it's a lie, and it's all because of personal preference.

I think the community judges for preferring others, hence, the need for grown adults to justify their choices in mates.

VixR

Veritas
Somali girls will drain the life out of you. When I come across a group of them, I say bismilah and acuudbilah to myself, because they are bringers of shar iyo dhib.

somalis aren't capable of letting others live. Come to terms with this now.

Somali girls do the same. Both genders use each other as the reason for marrying/dating out, when in reality, it's a lie, and it's all because of personal preference.

I think the community judges for preferring others, hence, the need for grown adults to justify their choices in mates.
If that were true, it would show itself on these online platforms. It’s a theme on here and social media to concern yourselves with whom random Somali girls choose to date. Meanwhile, even among twitter girls who constantly talk Somali men this and that, that concern is nonexistent. No one cares.

Live your life and do what makes you happy. In the end, everyone prefers who they prefer, and quite honestly whatever it is that aligns with that is what they should pursue. The sooner you stop obsessing over other ppl’s love lives and focus on your own, the happier you’ll be.

VixR

Veritas
Looool

I hate OP... I thought he was talking about specific type of girls. :bell:
I later noticed there’s a Somali tag :mjlol:

He’s suffering from delusions of grandeur. At best, his mother and an old ader of his will protest his choice of dates. Nothing remotely close to what I can deal with. I really don’t understand it :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts