I Do NOT Support Benjamin Netanyahu

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I'm an Israelite, so yes I do believe in the Liberal values of Zionism. Duh ๐Ÿ™„
You have no israelite blood you said you claim igbo. There has been studies showing that they have zero isreali dna. Stop wearing other people faith/culture like a costume. This self-hate is cringe.

Internet Nomad

VIP

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Are you compensating for something?
I thought you said you were a Jewish convert.
How does a random African tribe that was pagan until recently on the fringes of the Islamic Mali and songhai empires got connections to Levantines (Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Israel)

Internet Nomad

VIP
Are you compensating for something?
Hilarious when you consider i know my people and can name my forefathers for at least 10 generations back. I am very secure in the accomplishments my people have made.

However unlike you i do not cling on to conspiracy and call myself jewish when you know damn well you ain't and there is not a single bit of proof that can tell you that.

Unlike the IGBOโ€™s the Ethiopian claim has some validity to it. So don't claim its โ€œracismโ€ because they accepted Ethiopians as one of their people.

I'm an Israelite, so yes I do believe in the Liberal values of Zionism.

401A3694-4B21-4552-939F-A82D3A1767EA.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts