I curse my mother to the deepest depths of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am not loyal to anyone. I am only loyal to me.
You're selfish you don't care about anyone not even your own mother you're a threat to little children cause you lack compassion or empathy you're a menace to society :fittytousand:

TooMacaan

VIP
Stop bumping- I hate when this thread keeps popping up on the "latest replies" list!! My mind automatically reads the title in my head and it makes me uncomfortable :faysalwtf: .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a productive member. I work, pay taxes and attend university. I only help those who help me.
I pray you don't find no one to help you and may Allah disgrace you like you're disgracing your mother bastar yaho oo bastarka ah talk about how your father abandoned you

I prefer it the other way.
Try to advice and help her everyday. She may give up her lifestyle.

hopefully Allah will help her but if it does not work make sure to be kind and respect her and advice her once a while.

Try to explain her the harms of her lifestyle and that she is committing sins

Don't give up

@lone so are you gonna spill the reason why you cursed your mother or....
I am a foster raised bastard. My old man left first then was followed by her. She always took her anger out on me. She made me suffer. He went back to his 2 halal families. She was basically, his mistress. The bastard does not acknowledge me.

I am a foster raised bastard. My old man left first then was followed by her. She always took her anger out on me. She made me suffer. He went back to his 2 halal families. She was basically, his mistress. The bastard does not acknowledge me.
Damn. Carry on cursing these mofos. :nvjpqts:. Just remember that nothing in this world truly matters. Anything and everything you do will come to an end. This anger you have is warranted. you had useless and abusive parents. But why waste your limited time on useless people. Seek counselling sxb, the hate aint worth it ,even though they deserve it.

Damn. Carry on cursing these mofos. :nvjpqts:. Just remember that nothing in this world truly matters. Anything and everything you do will come to an end. This anger you have is warranted. you had useless and abusive parents. But why waste your limited time on useless people. Seek counselling sxb, the hate aint worth it ,even though they deserve it.
That's life warya. I already attend counselling.

Rather seeking attention online. Why don’t you use this issue and raise with someone who actually cares and is willing to listen without being bias. Coming on here conjuring up such topics actually brings you nothing - shit ALL!

Many pple face huge challenges in life but always remember you are your own person and the choices you make are yours. I hope you learn from your experiences and become a better person than them.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Typical Somali man? It's your fathers fault for abandoning you reserve most of your hate for him.

Whatever your mother does she's your mother forgive her afterall she raised you even if she was a drug addict or a prostitute she's still your mother.

Make a thread cursing your father instead allow hooyo macaan :damedamn:

Everything you write is pure qashin. 90% of your threads are about how Somali single mothers and single mothers in general are the cause the apocalypse and now this guy mention his alcoholic mother and now heaven lies at the feet of your mother.

:draketf:

If a man wants to insult his mom on anonymous forum let him. I find your slander of struggling single mothers much worse. :stopit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

You probably won't take my advice but I really suggest not internalizing your family history. Everything your parents have done to you will be of their own destruction. Trust me, both your parents do not feel good about themselves. Don't let that affect you.

You're a young man with a future ahead of you, leave your toxic family behind (at least mentally if you cannot financially afford to physically) and focus on your future.

Years down the line when you aren't so hurt maybe you can forgive your mother/father and maybe she'll have changed. Just be open minded about that.

And even if you don't you have every right to.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Everything you write is pure qashin. 90% of your threads are about how Somali single mothers and single mothers in general are the cause the apocalypse and now this guy mention his alcoholic mother and now heaven lies at the feet of your mother.

:draketf:

If a man wants to insult his mom on anonymous forum let him. I find your slander of struggling single mothers much worse. :stopit:
Show me one post I made disrespecting single mothers you liar slanderous heathen John Micheal you magi stop casting spells:nahgirl:

I criticise the gynocentric feminist modern system which you seem oblivious to cause it serves your agenda as a female or tacit consent :ufdup:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Show me one post I made disrespecting single mothers you liar slanderous heathen John Micheal you magi stop casting spells:nahgirl:

I criticise the gynocentric feminist modern system which you seem oblivious to cause it serves your agenda as a female or tacit consent :ufdup:

Your raison d'être is hating hooyos and single moms in particular.

Fight me. :eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts