I curse my mother to the deepest depths of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
When hooyo told you to take the bus and it's raining
8B18BC21-231B-41B9-8A00-3B6254259358.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Heaven lies at the feet of your mother regardless of how bad she is you must persevere stay patient obedient to her as long as she's not ordering you to do something which takes one out the fold of Islam.

Cursing your mom will do nothing but bring you more misery. You may nit believe in hell or that your curses carry weight, but they do.
When you curse someone else especially a parent unncesarily, the curse will turn back on you. Be careful what you say. Afkaaga ciisho, saaxib.
She deserves more than I said.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My old man is the typical Somali man. He doesn't give a shit. He has two other families. My mother is to blame for all that has happened.
Typical Somali man? It's your fathers fault for abandoning you reserve most of your hate for him.

Whatever your mother does she's your mother forgive her afterall she raised you even if she was a drug addict or a prostitute she's still your mother.

Make a thread cursing your father instead allow hooyo macaan :damedamn:

Typical Somali man? It's your fathers fault for abandoning you reserve most of your hate for him.

Whatever your mother does she's your mother forgive her afterall she raised you even if she was a drug addict or a prostitute she's still your mother.

Make a thread cursing you father instead allow hooyo macaan :damedamn:
I have nothing against him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why did he abandon you isn't he your father why didn't he help you instead he left you for dead to add insult to injury he married again and is looking after his other kids but not you:mybusiness:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This farax is a satanist wallahi I know I diss other people's mothers on here but wallahi I don't mean it but this is demonic this is against Islam :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.