I curse my mother to the deepest depths of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I can never understand some people's thought process. I'm up for a right laugh, most of the time, but you've gone too far. May Allah, protect her, from your evils.

Cursing your mom will do nothing but bring you more misery. You may nit believe in hell or that your curses carry weight, but they do.
When you curse someone else especially a parent unncesarily, the curse will turn back on you. Be careful what you say. Afkaaga ciisho, saaxib.

Don't leave warya. You're a valued member around here. Certainly more so than a particular Salafi on this thread whose mother I raped. No need to mention names. He knows who he is.

So, you have mommy issues? Who doesn't? We all have difficult relations. Always have done, always will. There are certainly members of my own family I would like to hang, but usually that's when I'm chewing five bundles of jaad in one sitting. Five is a dangerous number. You'll work it out some day, believe me.

Hope you stick around. If not, at least tell me what your new nick is.
SXB, I will stick around. Had a bit too much yesterday. I hear voices when I am drunk.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can never understand some people's thought process. I'm up for a right laugh, most of the time, but you've gone too far. May Allah, protect her, from your evils.

:damn::damn::damn:

You habaar like a bitter 60 year old gablan. You've cursed thousands of strangers and even sick and dying children were not 'too far'....

You, cog, that bidar guy, inquisitive, and yas I would like to take out for dinner irl just to see what kind of crazy debates we'd have.

:mjpls: Who's brave enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending