I curse my mother to the deepest depths of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
You’re very weak..whatever your mother has put you through does not matter now..because you’re supposedly a grown man... suck it up..move away or just simply cut all ties with her...

Why wish death upon her?...when she gave you life:frdfvsb:...

My mother is the single reason I am a gaal today. My last post. It was a great 3 months Sspot. I would love to hear her Caabad from the burning pits of jahanam. I dream on it every night. Macsalamo.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is what I want to know. I won't judge him, she could have even molested him so the people judging him need to tone it down.
giphy.gif

ExcessFame

True Villain
My mother is the single reason I am a gaal today. My last post. It was a great 3 months Sspot. I would love to hear her Caabad from the burning pits of jahanam. I dream on it every night. Macsalamo.
Yo you good? :gucciwhat:

My guy saying macsalaam like he's gonna qarxis a school, relax man :ileycry:

This doesn't sound good. Where are you going? Don't do anything you might regret.

@lone let it out sxb. Whatever it is. You are strictly anonymous.

Don't leave warya. You're a valued member around here. Certainly more so than a particular Salafi on this thread whose mother I raped. No need to mention names. He knows who he is.

So, you have mommy issues? Who doesn't? We all have difficult relations. Always have done, always will. There are certainly members of my own family I would like to hang, but usually that's when I'm chewing five bundles of jaad in one sitting. Five is a dangerous number. You'll work it out some day, believe me.

Hope you stick around. If not, at least tell me what your new nick is.

You can share your thoughts here, I'll listen to you. What's wrong?

Living in a muslim household as a gaal is difficult af. You have to be respectful. I was kicked out of hoyos house as a teen for getting drunk af. @lone As long as you live under your parents house you have to be respectful of their wishes. I know that its a pisstake. :bell:

Living in a muslim household as a gaal is difficult af. You have to be respectful. I was kicked out of hoyos house as a teen for getting drunk af. @lone As long as you live under your parents house you have to be respectful of their wishes. I know that its a pisstake. :bell:
He said his mothers an alcoholic in his intro thread (?)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooool

You're a gaal and you think your mom will be going to hell? you're going to be waiting for her then if that's the case. You left the fold of Islam and yet have the audacity to use our Quran verses at your mom. Bye Felicia.

He said his mothers an alcoholic in his intro thread (?)
That's rough. But he's a gaal so alcohol is cool by him surely. I thought she might have been a religious extremist at first. The prophet warned us against fanatics. They are responsible for making Somalis atheist. Every Saudi wannabe should be executed.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
in all seriousness i hope whatever's going on between you and your mother get sorted out @lone she's your mom and im sure no matter how mad she might've got at you (if thats the case) she still loves and cares for you and hearing that would break her heart, i still wish you would've told us what exactly happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending