I changed my mind

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Omg the bassem guy who insults people insulted the police and now he's in jail :damn:.

Anyways this is my advice for you to learn French:
- start like a baby. Watch cartoons. you will pick up easy words and simple sentences. Also the accent. These shows that make babies learn numbers and stuff.
- write sentences in French everyday. Like stuff you did and ate.
- watch TV shows In french.

A friend learnt like that.
I will do that and even visit France its not that far anyways. Merci beaucoup.

CaliTedesse

VIP
He had snap. But now that he is in jail I dont know. I dont know about his others social media. I avoid him and his followers. Dont learn French from them. Extremely vulgar.
No I just wanted to see what these pathetic son of a !@#$#@ were up to kkkkk they can keep crying I just want to laugh at their cries and their beurettes getting taken away lol

No I just wanted to see what these pathetic son of a !@#$#@ were up to kkkkk they can keep crying I just want to laugh at their cries and their beurettes getting taken away lol

He has a YouTube channel. Just type bassem you will see.
I'm glad Somalis are not part of this. I hope no Somali from France brings our name into their stupidity.

He has a YouTube channel. Just type bassem you will see.
I'm glad Somalis are not part of this. I hope no Somali from France brings our name into their stupidity.
There are less than one thousand Somali losers in France.

No one knows anything about Somalis other than their piracy and that they are Muslim Negros.

I feel bad for you and 4head tbh

There are less than one thousand Somali losers in France.

No one knows anything about Somalis other than their piracy and that they are Muslim Negros.

I feel bad for you and 4head tbh
It doesn’t seem that bad to be unknown. People don’t have negative stereotypes of you, and you seem exotic.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo changed my mind. I will learn French, which I already was thought in High School but largely forgot, but easy to pick up and I will add German too, after I learned French. This way I will get offered more jobs in Europe.Plus they largely speak French in Africa too.

So for now French and Arabic is my goal. Arabic is inevitable. Other languages I actually learn on the side.

My languages of interest:

1 very important
2 secondary
3 hobby

1 Arabic
1 French
1 German

2 Russian
2 Mandarin

3 Spanish
3 Turkish

My love for Spanish will never cease though. I love the language from the bottom of my heart. Just like I love Ethiopia.

What about you guys

I largely based it on this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_languages_of_the_United_Nations

Plus using some economic logic:

Spanish is more important in Latin America, less so in Europe. While French is more important in Western Europe & Canada.

You will be basically learning all the official languages of the UN, impressive, good luck.

I love French so I'm glad I already speak it.
I would say improve my Arabic and learn Korean so I can work a bit there. I have 0 patience for Mandarin and Japanese unfortunately. Korean is easier.

Last one would be Italian maybe. It's close to French it would take me less time to learn.
I wanted to learn Japanese but changed plan and started Korean. Speaking it is hard and I don't live around any Koreans but learning to write and read Korean is easy af. You can learn the Korean Alphabet in a few hours. Easiest thing ever.

@Apollo changed my mind. I will learn French, which I already was thought in High School but largely forgot, but easy to pick up and I will add German too, after I learned French. This way I will get offered more jobs in Europe.Plus they largely speak French in Africa too.

So for now French and Arabic is my goal. Arabic is inevitable. Other languages I actually learn on the side.

My languages of interest:

1 very important
2 secondary
3 hobby

1 Arabic
1 French
1 German

2 Russian
2 Mandarin

3 Spanish
3 Turkish

My love for Spanish will never cease though. I love the language from the bottom of my heart. Just like I love Ethiopia.

What about you guys
I'd say try Spanish before French as it seems much easier...? I speak and write it fluently but that's because it's very similar to Italian.

I wanted to learn Japanese but changed plan and started Korean. Speaking it is hard and I don't live around any Koreans but learning to write and read Korean is easy af. You can learn the Korean Alphabet in a few hours. Easiest thing ever.

Exactly ! I learned in one day. I try to watch Korean dramas to pick up words and it works.
Many Somali girls are learning because of kpop so people think it's the same for me :ftw9nwa:.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'd say try Spanish before French as it seems much easier...? I speak and write it fluently but that's because it's very similar to Italian.
Bro Spanish es muy bonito pero French is more useful for my career. Apollo was right in that regard. I'll complete my Spanish though one day. Midakale I have bit French stamped inside my memory trust me it's not as hard as it looks for me in fact I can understand French better than Spanish if spoken fast.

Trending