I changed my mind

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Apollo changed my mind. I will learn French, which I already was thought in High School but largely forgot, but easy to pick up and I will add German too, after I learned French. This way I will get offered more jobs in Europe.Plus they largely speak French in Africa too.

So for now French and Arabic is my goal. Arabic is inevitable. Other languages I actually learn on the side.

My languages of interest:

1 very important
2 secondary
3 hobby

1 Arabic
1 French
1 German

2 Russian
2 Mandarin

3 Spanish
3 Turkish

My love for Spanish will never cease though. I love the language from the bottom of my heart. Just like I love Ethiopia.

What about you guys

I love French so I'm glad I already speak it.
I would say improve my Arabic and learn Korean so I can work a bit there. I have 0 patience for Mandarin and Japanese unfortunately. Korean is easier.

Last one would be Italian maybe. It's close to French it would take me less time to learn.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I love French so I'm glad I already speak it.
I would say improve my Arabic and learn Korean so I can work a bit there. I have 0 patience for Mandarin and Japanese unfortunately. Korean is easier.

Last one would be Italian maybe. It's close to French it would take me less time to learn.
Ah tres interessant mon cheri je parle un peux français. Tell me why you speak French how come?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Really it's not hard for me to pick up and I will extensively learn the language again. Even watching these videos having not practiced I hard understand a bit. Merci beaucoup ma cherie. <3

CaliTedesse

VIP
A guy who insults people.

If lukaku is a guy its "mon chéri" haha. And a girl "ma chérie ".
kkkkkkkkk I thought you recommended me those vids loooool wtf it was @Lukaku thanks bro <3 je suis tres desole .

@saredochani10 I thought you recommended it so I tried using ma cherie because i fucked up in beginning kkkkkkk and said mon cherie towards you

Omg the bassem guy who insults people insulted the police and now he's in jail :damn:.

Anyways this is my advice for you to learn French:
- start like a baby. Watch cartoons. you will pick up easy words and simple sentences. Also the accent. These shows that make babies learn numbers and stuff.
- write sentences in French everyday. Like stuff you did and ate.
- watch TV shows In french.

A friend learnt like that.