I can't believe this was filmed in Mogadishu

Nobody's going to replace us anytime soon man relax, you're going to give yourself a heart attack
:mjlol:
I feel bad for the miskiin bantu kids. They actually go through the struggles of living in Somalia. While the diaspora fear mongers over them from the comforts of their western homes
:francis:
dude what u on about? The bantus brought us niiko and degenerate rap music that's inconsistent with our majestic, eloquent language.

What would Sayid Mohamed do if he was told to listen to this?

dude what u on about? The bantus brought us niiko and degenerate rap music that's inconsistent with our majestic, eloquent language.

What would Sayid Mohamed do if he was told to listen to this?
Ok, and? Compare that to everything else that was done by us. We destroyed the country, not them

Plus you had multiple people from the south say that their population isn't even that big. Stop your worrying bro you're going to stress yourself out

Ok, and? Compare that to everything else that was done by us. We destroyed the country, not them

Plus you had multiple people from the south say that their population isn't even that big. Stop your worrying bro you're going to stress yourself out
bro, I am not stressing out. Even if we got replaced, I'll be dead some dead and won't be here to see it the downfall, but what I am saying is the truth.

Stop depicting me like someone kind of unhinged lunatic that's worried for nothing. The entire south is doing niiko publicly. At the very least, I don't want this culture making its way to the north.

bro, I am not stressing out. Even if we got replaced, I'll be dead some dead and won't be here to see it the downfall, but what I am saying is the truth.

Stop depicting me like someone kind of unhinged lunatic that's worried for nothing. The entire south is doing niiko publicly. At the very least, I don't want this culture making its way to the north.
The ENTIRE south kullaha

:dead:
Take a trip there so you can see it for yourself in person

2000s somalia before smartphones and 4g

giphy.gif
Nostalgic for this? No way!
1704904416102.png

Wtf you on about this is Mogadishu wedding they do worst shit back home then this innocent rap music video .

Somalis and our morals ahhahahaah thousands of videos of us doing niiiko on YouTube .

Screenshot_20240110-122821.png

Screenshot_20240110-122813.png

Wallahi we are the most delusional ethnic group in the world , for every one or two Kurdish Arab paki etc Muslim girl doing Haram shiiit online we have 1000s of videos of our women Twerking on tiktok or YouTube with the hijab on .

Hahahahahaha then our young men online trolling people cultures and nation to the point ajanabs ask normal somali people why are your people so racist online . Ahhahahaah we are funny people with the most astonishing pride yet our nation or people are so backwards .
Tribal beefs airing eachother out on twitter wallahi it's better to distant your self from Somalis and only speak to normal family members .

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
This is nothing compared to what I've seen on Facebook.

It's extremely hard to believe that young xalimos back home can expose themselves behaving like that online.

Last edited:

It's extremely hard to believe that young xalimos back home can expose themselves behaving like that online.
That second one has a lot of confidence. People don't even have a problem with her and she walks in busy streets half naked and posts it on Tiktok as well as talks about all the haram things she gets up to on live.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

What happened to ceeb culture, does it not exist anymore? Even ciyaalsuuqs try their hardest to conceal their degenerancy in the west, nevermind back home.

Sol

?
Wtf you on about this is Mogadishu wedding they do worst shit back home then this innocent rap music video .

Somalis and our morals ahhahahaah thousands of videos of us doing niiiko on YouTube .

View attachment 310659

View attachment 310660
That first video is pure coomer bait wtf

WTFFFFFF
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
That second one has a lot of confidence. People don't even have a problem with her and she walks in busy streets half naked and posts it on Tiktok as well as talks about all the haram things she gets up to on live.
I heard she got arrested in Mogadishu after she molested a small child while live on tiktok. She was basically caressing and kissing the little kid in a sexual way and made him grab her boobs.

Trending