I can't believe this was filmed in Mogadishu

Concert Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

Degeneracy is very rampant in Mogadishu, even the police/military majority smoke hashish they call it ''toofax'' aka apple.
Appearently a friend of mine down there introduced them to hashish, and they said «dhagaxaan yaa ku daqre» lol. I think they only do weed hash is new to them

This big moha guy is so motivated into making he's music he's planning on using the money he's getting on tahriib to America just like Sharma boy. I see Sharma boy on 24 mall Minneapolis the guy looks like he aged 20 years the tahriib must have been tough
Isnt sharma boy 25 n still has his hairline intact? :manny:

:jaynerd: What's this? @pinkyandthebrain @Aurelian @MaakhirMayor This is why we need to seal off the south. Even culturally, it's pathetic and ratchet!

May Allah be displeased with whoever imported rap culture into Somalia. It sounds so wrong and cringe. Our beautiful language is getting blown into smithereens here!

How would the great poets like Hadraawi, Sangub, Sayid Mohamed, Ali dhuuh and Timacade think if they were to hear this? I bet they would have heart attack.:urgh:

World

VIP
Its a shame how anyone with a drop of SSA ancestry across the world wants to emulate late 20th century gangster rap degenerate AA culture and music

:jaynerd: What's this? @pinkyandthebrain @Aurelian @MaakhirMayor This is why we need to seal off the south. Even culturally, it's pathetic and ratchet!

May Allah be displeased with whoever imported rap culture into Somalia. It sounds so wrong and cringe. Our beautiful language is getting blown into smithereens here!

How would the great poets like Hadraawi, Sangub, Sayid Mohamed, Ali dhuuh and Timacade think if they were to hear this? I bet they would have heart attack.:urgh:
Nobody's going to replace us anytime soon man relax, you're going to give yourself a heart attack
:mjlol:
I feel bad for the miskiin bantu kids. They actually go through the struggles of living in Somalia. While the diaspora fear mongers over them from the comforts of their western homes
:francis:

Trending