I can't believe this was filmed in Mogadishu

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
People in Mogadishu are very decadent These things are normal for them , with all due respect to them, and also Somalis in Kenya. When I was in Nairobi, I was shocked by how freely they insulted women

Why can’t blacks realize that they don’t have to default into hiphop/rap music and culture? I’m not saying it’s totally bad but they promote bad values.

People in Mogadishu are very decadent These things are normal for them , with all due respect to them, and also Somalis in Kenya. When I was in Nairobi, I was shocked by how freely they insulted women
How many of these futo shakers do you have saved? This is like the second post I've seen you make from that soccer game
:mjlol:

Saudia used to have a whole firm of govemrnet called نهي عن المنكر و أمر بلمعرف They used to go around with thier own cars, equipment and stuff and used to be able to beat up teenagers, we need this in xamar

She’s not Ogaden, aren’t they the waddad tribe, isn’t niiko more of a Somali Bantu thing

There's no such thing as a "wadaad" tribe :mjlol:It doesn't matter what tribe you come from, niiko is a thing in the south (mostly amongst the youth). A controversial dance we adopted from Somali Bantus lol

Last edited:
This big moha guy is so motivated into making he's music he's planning on using the money he's getting on tahriib to America just like Sharma boy. I see Sharma boy on 24 mall Minneapolis the guy looks like he aged 20 years the tahriib must have been tough

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There's no such thing as a "wadaad" tribe :mjlol:It doesn't matter what tribe you come from, niiko is a thing in the south (mostly amongst the youth). A controversial dance we adopted from Somali Bantus lol
Bantus were the best thing to ever happen to Somalia

You really do live up to your name don't you?
Everybody who been there know about the full on degeneracy going on in Mogadishu there even been borthels where both men and women are sold that has been closed down.. oh fkk you took it as a offence! same goes on in Eastleigh you feel better now hutu monkey? little snowflake wipe your tears for me.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The music videos one thing... but the comments.

Its like a different language a whole different mannerism.

here me out when I say this but, the comments remind me about how Indians comment under indian focused content. Its just Bizzare

1704835100696.png

He even has his own music video

1704835168424.png

1704835178603.png

emojis must be banned

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
You guys are losers for wanting these kids to get beat up while you're typing from the comforts of your homes in the west. I bet you regularly listen to rap music too :camby:

Last edited:
Saudia used to have a whole firm of govemrnet called نهي عن المنكر و أمر بلمعرف They used to go around with thier own cars, equipment and stuff and used to be able to beat up teenagers, we need this in xamar
I think Iran still have religious police, lol do you want the ngos to stop funding you 😂

Trending

Latest posts