I can't believe there are homes like Muna Kay's home possible N Mogadishu but I ask myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The house is beautiful, especially the balconies. But why would anyone spend money and build a house in Muqdisho? It's the most idiotic idea ever. It's not safe.

I seem to notice that the OP is ignoring the countless demands of Picture to be shown of this so called mansion owned by the CLEARLY Corrupt Politician, unless the OP is clearly talking out of his ass!
4919eb675b8c60b4ccaa5bcb99fa9db1.jpg

She got a large allocation of state aid to build her massive house so it can accommodate her massive dabo:diddyass:

On a serious note, i don't delve into southern politics much but did Muna Kay attain her post due to bribery?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The house is beautiful, especially the balconies. But why would anyone spend money and build a house in Muqdisho? It's the most idiotic idea ever. It's not safe.

I agree ! That place is one mistrust of the qabiils to blow up back to 1991.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You've seen the video I posted of one of her tribal elders getting beheaded by the rebels for voting her to xildhibaanimo? He admitted and told abt how he was bribed into voting for her and that he was deceived of money because she said "vote for me first and take this half "

Figures.

The west usually criticises the western backed Somali govt for corruption (and rightly so) however, what's with their silence on Muna Kay? (who's also an American citizen)

I'm sure that if a male politician swindled to the extant that Muna Kay has then his exploits would be touted throughout western media but because she is a 'wimin', Muna Kay wouldn't be susceptible to any criticism from the west because in their limited view of Somali affairs: men = leeches of Somalia whilst women = backbone of Somalia.

P.s. inb4 sspot xalimo tards label me as sexist, misogynist, chauvinist, whatever when i actually support the emancipation of my Somali sisters especially in regard to political affairs as seen in my earlier posts on sspot. (tldr i support minimum quota of 20-30%)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I doubt she could afford building such a house on her own otherwise everyone would build such houses

Anyways its funny to see those in High positions tell the locals theres no Jobs we dont have the funds to create Jobs yet they build lavish mansions

Dumb move on their part cause its easier to target them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Money and corruption are ruining the land crooked politicians betray the working man pocketing the profits snd treating em like sheep and soon they gonna be tired of hearing promises that they wont keep

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Allow the crab bucket mentality, there are plenty of properties of that kind in Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts