I can't believe there are homes like Muna Kay's home possible N Mogadishu but I ask myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if she's able to build such a luxurious home ( it freaking looks like Richard Branson's home in Bermuda...has 2 swimming pools...decoration in her master room can feed the internally displaced folks camp behind her home...she has a seat swing on her balcony..she has banana tree growing in her courtyard...) but I wonder why was she roaming around begging for folks to donate in the States ? :camby::draketf:

That said, her home gives me the hope that we can actually build 7 star homes in Somalia.

That is my dream home

Go to her snap to watch it

Btw! She has 95% of getting killed there in the next 14 months. I can tell because of her Snapchat postings. She's bound to be killed. She is so easy to be traced by the rebels.

Gambar

VIP
There's no point of building such mansions when there are people starving, homeless, and suffering. Mida kale how can you go around begging the world for donations (every year) when the aid money meant to build dams, wells, bridges, roads, highways etc. are pocketed and used to build personsl mansions. Ilahay will question them on the day of judgment. Kuwaan deen ma laha. Ufff.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's no point of building such mansions when there are people starving, homeless, and suffering. Mida kale how can you go around begging the world for donations (every year) when the aid money meant to build dams, wells, bridges, roads, highways etc. are pocketed and used to build personsl mansions. Ilahay will question them on the day of judgment. Kuwaan deen ma laha. Ufff.

This home that this "government official" just build costs no less than $300k

Yet just 2 miles away lived a whole population that lives on a $1 a day in a IDP camp.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:westbrookwtf:

So if there's poor people you shouldn't be allowed to spend your wealth? How do you know her 'mansion' is from her short stint in Somali politics and not from her business, family inheritance etc ?

How are you going to help the poor if you don't spend any money? What logic is that? Creating jobs for builders, carpenters local business is what will help the ordinary people.

Gambar

VIP

So if there's poor people you shouldn't be allowed to spend your wealth? How do you know her 'mansion' is from her short stint in Somali politics and not from her business, family inheritance etc ?

How are you going to help the poor if you don't spend any money? What logic is that? Creating jobs for builders, carpenters local business is what will help the ordinary people.

The deen says not to be extravagant. What @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey described was an extravagant mansion.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The deen says not to be extravagant. What @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey described was an extravagant mansion.

Imho xaasadnimo is a huge problem with Somalis, it's better to be practical. She can have her tacky house if it's contributing to the local economy then it's a good thing.

In my personal opinion, if the local gov were in anyway competant they would be taxing these houses so that the area could have decent roads/schools etc.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

True, we don't know where her money is coming from, but we do know there's rampant corruption and aid money has been disappearing left and right. I honestly don't think it's a reach to assume she's on a fat government salary.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This reminds me the life of the the fifth righteously guided Khaliif Cumar Bin Cabdal Casiis. This man ruled over the golden age of Islam when there was abundance of wealth but yet he led a destitute life because he was so afraid of being accountable for the people he ruled over. He build a grave next to his house where he would see everyday to remind him of death and what awaits. He would walk around at night and eavesdrop on his citizens to hear their grievances against him.

Now compare that to what we have in shit-hole Somalia

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
True, we don't know where her money is coming from, but we do know there's rampant corruption and aid money has been disappearing left and right. I honestly don't think it's a reach to assume she's on a fat government salary.

Wallahi I'm not naive, I know that corruption runs very deep BUT it's better to shame them with the receipts instead of gossip and cryptic accusations. That can lead to very bad things, especially in Somalia.

The problem is corruption it's not the building of gaudy houses in Somalia. Plenty of these corrupt folks don't buy houses in Somalia, in fact most buy them in Nairobi and the Middle East.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Wallahi I'm not naive, I know that corruption runs very deep BUT it's better to shame them with the receipts instead of gossip and cryptic accusations. That can lead to very bad things, especially in Somalia.

The problem is corruption it's not the building of gaudy houses in Somalia. Plenty of these corrupt folks don't buy houses in Somalia, in fact most buy them in Nairobi and the Middle East.

That's true. Especially the buying houses elsewhere part. Disgusting, don't even generate jobs and remove the money out of the already weak economy. Straight treason if you ask me. :ohlord:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's true. Especially the buying houses elsewhere part. Disgusting, don't even generate jobs and remove the money out of the already weak economy. Straight treason if you ask me. :ohlord:

The last two presidents bought their wives homes in Malaysia, UAE and Nairobi. :mybusiness:

They're smart if you ask me (and evil) why would you let your hard earn theft be blown up by al Shabbab or vigilantes?

I haven't seen her house but maybe it's a family house that many people put money towards? Or maybe she came into an inheritance? Or maybe @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is exaggerating (as per usual) and it's not even her house and it's a government building.?

Actually it probably the latter knowing him. @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey :pacspit: posts the screeenshots.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The last two presidents bought their wives homes in Malaysia, UAE and Nairobi. :mybusiness:

They're smart if you ask me (and evil) why would you let your hard earn theft be blown up by al Shabbab or vigilantes.

I haven't seen her house but maybe it's a family house, that many people put money towards? Or maybe she came into an inheritance? Or maybe @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is exaggerating (as per usual) and it's not even her house and it's a government building.?

Actually it probably the latter knowing him. @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey :pacspit: posts the screeenshots.

You are on a campaign to annihilate me. Where's my extensive work in this forum. I am an elder statesman, shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.