I can never get over this embarrassment, it has left me insecure for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I browse here sometimes. I could swear you posted this before.
wallahi it's the second time I read this from him

He ran out of material :cryinglaughsmiley:
Ar Waa laqabtay nacalaa:chrisfreshhah: Nigga rehashing old stories. Is this what dementia does to a human nacalaa:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooool

I've real tears on my cheeks....

Thank you menace. Everytime I hear this story, it's like the first time I heard it,

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I browse here sometimes. I could swear you posted this before.
wallahi it's the second time I read this from him

He ran out of material :cryinglaughsmiley:
I asked him to post it, I needed a laugh.

That beating took back in dark times in my life

When my little brother beat me up like that (age difference 9 years)

Please tell me that story again, I need a good laugh Wallahi kkkkk
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...e-called-n-word-in-alabama.29246/#post-758221

Similar story with me and my older brother (3yr difference), I was around 14-15 when the incident occurred, during Ramadan we were playing madden, the bet was who ever lost had to get flour put on their face.

The first game I lost, he gave me the Hindu dot on my forehead (I was heated)

The second game I lost again he gave me a mustache ( I was super heated walahi)

This is what made me snap, he won again, he dipped all his 5 fingers into the flour ( his sweaty hand picked up alot of flour) and palmed my face, long story short I broke the controller on his head and I got beat up:mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looooooool

I've real tears on my cheeks....

Thank you menace. Everytime I hear this story, it's like the first time I heard it,

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

He respects me now. Actually we were at the gym tonight l, Walahi.

He is becoming a father too.

He was a kid then

But I'm hurt by the experience. First time ever I was put to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.