I've never felt as much proud of Madoow-American as today, dude called N word in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

He beat the hell outa of the cadaan racist. He called him the N-word. :salute::salute:

That nacas allowed his friend/uncle/dad to be disfigured :damn::dead::dead1:

Notice how the younger cadaan dude was so boastful at the beginning and then when he seen how his friend was manhandled cadaani appealed for peace:damn::damn:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The cadaans should have just shot that subhuman and the problem is solved

:pachah1:
Both groups are degenerates to be honest. Do you really sympathize with that short chubby dick shaped prick? He deserved what he got. The only thing that would've topped it off would've been if the other white guy shot the black dude, left and got shot up by blacks in a drive by shooting. :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The camera guy is annoying. The dreadlock guy should have punched him also to finish off his anger, the camera guy is a little ,

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The camera guy is annoying. The dreadlock guy should have punched him also to finish off his anger, the camera guy is a little ,

That beating took back in dark times in my life

When my little brother beat me up like that (age difference 9 years)

I almost had an orgasm watching that beat down.

I suspect that MadMarsemellow knows what it feels like to have his soft-torsoed arse whooped like that! Phucker's eyes must have been twitching when he watched that clip.

I almost had an orgasm watching that beat down.

I suspect that MadMarsemellow knows what it feels like to have his soft-torsoed arse whooped like that! Phucker's eyes must have been twitching when he watched that clip.
I actually use to beat Gambian kneegrows back in high school and they couldn't say shit
:siilaanyolaugh:

I actually use to beat Gambian kneegrows back in high school and they couldn't say shit

Yeah right.... is that what you call your little johnson...."gambian kneegrow"......cuz that's all your soft torsoed arse will ever be able to beat.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Yeah right.... is that what you call your little johnson...."gambian kneegrow"......cuz that's all your soft torsoed arse will ever be able to beat.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!
Iam too tall for the short monkey size kneegrows so i would not even have to fight they got frightened by me standing next to them.

Kneegrows only fight in packs like wolves but one one on they chick out
:shookgabre:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
The cadaans should have just shot that subhuman and the problem is solved

:pachah1:
fucking cornball, you're black, african STOP acting like a whole fucking white supremacist nacaala :childplease:
tumblr_inline_ngajteYZt11sr3edi.gif

fucking cornball, you're black, african STOP acting like a whole fucking white supremacist nacaala :childplease:
tumblr_inline_ngajteYZt11sr3edi.gif
Have you seen my pic before you even say Iam a kneegrow :lolbron: I can assure you I look nothing like a black, some even say Iam Hispanic or Latino :pachah1: but Iam a Darood supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending