I can never get over this embarrassment, it has left me insecure for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi.

My younger brother ( there's 3 other siblings between us and there's like 6 years age difference ) beat me up few years ago and I can't forget it. It's a secret I've been hiding for several years.

I use to beat him up before he had the growth spur. Then when he turned 17 ( by now he was lifting weight bc he was in the American football team in his high school) I got into a dispute with him over the tv's volume. He refused to lower it and I came over and turned the TV and as I walked dude put me on a head lock and I passed out. Walahi.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I browse here sometimes. I could swear you posted this before.
wallahi it's the second time I read this from him

He ran out of material :cryinglaughsmiley:
Ar Waa laqabtay nacalaa:chrisfreshhah: Nigga rehashing old stories. Is this what dementia does to a human nacalaa:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooool

I've real tears on my cheeks....

Thank you menace. Everytime I hear this story, it's like the first time I heard it,

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I browse here sometimes. I could swear you posted this before.
wallahi it's the second time I read this from him

He ran out of material :cryinglaughsmiley:
I asked him to post it, I needed a laugh.

That beating took back in dark times in my life

When my little brother beat me up like that (age difference 9 years)

Please tell me that story again, I need a good laugh Wallahi kkkkk
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...e-called-n-word-in-alabama.29246/#post-758221

Similar story with me and my older brother (3yr difference), I was around 14-15 when the incident occurred, during Ramadan we were playing madden, the bet was who ever lost had to get flour put on their face.

The first game I lost, he gave me the Hindu dot on my forehead (I was heated)

The second game I lost again he gave me a mustache ( I was super heated walahi)

This is what made me snap, he won again, he dipped all his 5 fingers into the flour ( his sweaty hand picked up alot of flour) and palmed my face, long story short I broke the controller on his head and I got beat up:mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looooooool

I've real tears on my cheeks....

Thank you menace. Everytime I hear this story, it's like the first time I heard it,

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
He respects me now. Actually we were at the gym tonight l, Walahi.

He is becoming a father too.

He was a kid then

But I'm hurt by the experience. First time ever I was put to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending