I broke up with my girlfriend

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hope it gets better for you sxb heartbreak is a very hard thing to deal with but there are plenty of fish in the sea and you'll find the right one for you just keep looking

Pussy is no good outside of marriage. Which is why haram relationships ain’t it. I thought we been through this :browtf:
Come back to Islam. You will never be happy as a Gaal and being hedonistic :farmajoyaab:
My husband spitting facts as USUAL:it0tdo8:
I hope it gets better for you sxb heartbreak is a very hard thing to deal with but there are plenty of fish in the sea and you'll find the right one for you just keep looking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Try to Find a nice Halimo on EXmuslim on reddit, this might help you through this break up and get over your ex, was she a Gaalo or a Muslim girl?
:patrice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The last few months i just stopped loving her. I feel so empty inside.

:icon e sad::icon e sad:

hey brother

have you thought about the reason for falling out of love? sometimes it happens and it can be fixed like most things. Do you think it is related to the pandemic and not having much to do? I read somewhere that quarantine is testing a lot of relationship, I hope that things improve between you and your love :)

hey brother

have you thought about the reason for falling out of love? sometimes it happens and it can be fixed like most things. Do you think it is related to the pandemic and not having much to do? I read somewhere that quarantine is testing a lot of relationship, I hope that things improve between you and your love :)
No quarantine here,it was going before covid-19. Her last words were f*ck you.

Trending