I became a hateful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your personality is like an old, rotting, squishy apple. Stop hating on the fresh ones
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion I maybe a old rotten apple but atleast I am not nonchalant, laugh in threads about other people’s misfortune, I have compassion for my fellow man.

Jiron is nice to brown nose I come across as being hateful cause I am a critical thinker who does not kowtow Nor do I appease others, a nonconformist who regularly engages in constructive criticism

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion I maybe a old rotten apple but atleast I am not nonchalant, laugh in threads about other people’s misfortune, I have compassion for my fellow man.

Jiron is nice to brown nose I come across as being hateful cause I am a critical thinker who does not kowtow Nor do I appease others, a nonconformist who regularly engages in constructive criticism
I’d like some proof where he laughs during terrible events and I’m sure compassion isn’t something he lacks. Oh you don’t bow to authority? Don’t appease others? Wowzzers I’m totally shook fam.
I’m going to totally blow your mind today. Did you know that you can think critically and still be polite, nice, and respectful? I’m getting the idea that you think being nice is something bad?
Unless you have proof I’m afraid this is slander

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I’d like some proof where he laughs during terrible events and I’m sure compassion isn’t something he lacks. Oh you don’t bow to authority? Don’t appease others? Wowzzers I’m totally shook fam.
I’m going to totally blow your mind today. Did you know that you can think critically and still be polite, nice, and respectful? I’m getting the idea that you think being nice is something bad?
Unless you have proof I’m afraid this is slander
In today day an age a man must becareful the days of being nice and chivalrous to women are a thing of the past in today day an age if a man is nice to a woman it can be interpreted as being a hostile act like that man is a predator, he is a rapist.

So i refrain from being nice to strangers in general for my own safety #metoo:whoa:

Ask anyone on this forum what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you mention jiron and if its not this :) then i will apologise for the slander jiron = nonchalant

A_A

In today day an age a man must becareful the days of being nice and chivalrous to women are a thing of the past in today day an age if a man is nice to a woman it can be interpreted as being a hostile act like that man is a predator, he is a rapist.

So i refrain from being nice to strangers in general for my own safety #metoo:whoa:
WARYAA TAKE BACK THE SLANDER YOU FOOL!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
WARYAA TAKE BACK THE SLANDER YOU FOOL!

Ask anyone on this forum what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you mention jiron and if its not this :) then i will apologise for the slander jiron = nonchalant

A_A

Bismillah fam that’s a smiling emoji,
A SMILING EMOJI.
H-
I-
THE EMOJI IS CLEARLY SMILING HOWD U INTERPRET THAT AS NONCHALANT??????
Your the one at fault your so negative your literally affecting your interpretations

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bismillah fam that’s a smiling emoji,
A SMILING EMOJI.
H-
I-
THE EMOJI IS CLEARLY SMILING HOWD U INTERPRET THAT AS NONCHALANT??????
Your the one at fault your so negative your literally affecting your interpretations
Why would one smile in a thread about death and destruction :dwill:

Jiron = nonchalant :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.