• Total voters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET A REAL JOB. THATS RIGHT I AM TALKING ABOUT

TIKTOKERS
S
SOME YOUTUBERS
AGAIN S MAN AND FEMALE

WE WORK HARD BUT THESE MICKEY MOUSE JOBS GET PAID OVER 6 FIGURES AND THEIR INCOME IS USUALLY HORNY TEENS AND STUPID KIDS

GET A REAL JOB 🤡🤡🤡🤡🚬🚬🚬🗿🗿🗿

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
And the internet in general, we’re giving our generation a bad reputation. Imagine future historians watch a video of me dancing in the bathroom when I was 12. :browtf:

Naa

Not Chun li
NO SANE PERSON WATCHES THIS. THEIR BRAIN IS NOT DEVELOPED YET.
Many adults fund s lol, their brains are fully developed.

Tiktokers and Youtubers get money from views and likes... that's not their fault lol.

Anisah The Serpent

well they get their money from "the people"
Social media stars get more money than soldiers, doctors, firefighters, (people who actually save lives) It’s so undeserving from all the sacrifices they have to make compared to what those people do.

Boogie

idk about you but why are u crying. it has nothing to do with you. seems your mad cus some people got some cash :lolbron:
Many adults fund s lol, their brains are fully developed.

Tiktokers and Youtubers get money from views and likes... that's not their fault lol.
Look at this my nigga @Viscount
THEY NEED A REAL JOB
Thats why I said no sane person can you read u brain damaged hoob goblin

Boogie

Social media stars get more money than soldiers, doctors, firefighters, (people who actually save lives) It’s so undeserving from all the sacrifices they have to make compared to what those people do.
Spitting facts
giphy.gif

Naa

Not Chun li
Social media stars get more money than soldiers, doctors, firefighters, (people who actually save lives) It’s so undeserving.
But, that's a problem for the government. Soldiers, doctors, and firefighters have a fixed salary. Social media stars don't.

People on social media get paid by multiple people who can give however much money they want. They get paid by doctors, firefighters, and soldiers.

Boogie

But, that's a problem for the government. Soldiers, doctors, and firefighters have a fixed salary. Social media stars don't.

People on social media get paid by multiple people who can give however much money they want. They get paid by doctors, firefighters, and soldiers.
You have a point but why the f*ck does addison rae get paid more than all of the important jobs in society thats right her fanbase is majority young girls

Naa

Not Chun li
You have a point but why the f*ck does addison rae get paid more than all of the important jobs in society thats right her fanbase is majority young girls
Yes, TikTok is a popular children's app. And the app puts you in the creator's fund when you get a lot of views and likes. When you get a lot of followers you become an "influencer" so brands pay you to advertise their products.

So s, tiktokers, and YouTubers won't get a "real job" because people with real jobs will give them money. Tell the people paying them to stop giving them money.

Anisah The Serpent

Yes, TikTok is a popular children's app. And the app puts you in the creator's fund when you get a lot of views and likes. When you get a lot of followers you become an "influencer" so brands pay you to advertise their products.

So s, tiktokers, and YouTubers won't get a "real job" because people with real jobs will give them money. Tell the people paying them to stop giving them money.
People don’t pay them, the views = money, and the money that’s being used is from the company, then traced back to the government. So people should stop watching them.

Viscount

I got real connections
Tiktok stars are just lazy,talentless, freeloading teenagers and young adults who create poor effort content, many of whom haven't even graduated high school. Their followings are immature young adolescents and adults. They add no substance. There are millions of people work their asses off everyday who will never earn as much in their lifetime as these Tiktok stars can make in a year. We are in the world where the talentless individuals could make a living, making a career off of lipsyncing to songs.

Naa

Not Chun li
People don’t pay them, the views = money, and the money that’s being used is from the company, then traced back to the government, most likely China. So people should stop watching them.
he mentioned s so I'm assuming he talking bout the only fans girls or whatever.

And after you get famous on social media you start getting sponsorships, so all their money doesn't come from views. YouTubers get a lot of money from views but not tiktokers

Boogie

Tiktok stars are just lazy,talentless, freeloading teenagers and young adults who create poor effort content, many of whom haven't even graduated high school. Their followings are immature young adolescents and adults. They add no substance. There are millions of people work their asses off everyday who will never earn as much in their lifetime as these Tiktok stars can make in a year. We are in the world where the talentless individuals could make a living, making a career off of lipsyncing to songs.
It hurts when u see someone work so hard and then these bums get paid more for dancing and lipsynching for 10 yesr olds

Anisah The Serpent

he mentioned s so I'm assuming he talking bout the only fans girls or whatever.

And after you get famous on social media you start getting sponsorships, so all their money doesn't come from views. YouTubers get a lot of money from views but not tiktokers
They get paid for promoting it, but the viewers still don’t pay them, unless it’s merchandise.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's almost as if our current economy can't evenly distribute the arbitrary papers with dead people on them in accordance with a person's value within a society

Trending