I am sick of this!

DO THESE BUMS NEED A REAL JOB

• NO I AM A SIMP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xaruun

VIP
You can make more money than a lifetime’s wages by getting lucky off crypto or buying something like GME stocks. Money is bullshit :pachah1:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You can make more money than a lifetime’s wages by getting lucky off crypto or buying something like GME stocks. Money is bullshit :pachah1:
What a shit system I could lock 4 monkeys in a room and they can make it more fair then these advanced neanderthal

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
In other words little brother, money doesn't care about how many kittens you saved from the housefire, you're either lucky enough to be born into assets or in this case, born with assets.
How is being an asset or doing dumb stuff for people to laugh at

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
In other words little brother, money doesn't care about how many kittens you saved from the housefire, you're either lucky enough to be born into assets or in this case, born with assets.
giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Boogie why dose a footballer/soccer player make more then a doctor?

One saving lives and another kicking ball. Why is the footballer making so much more?

pewdiepie the first, gets a big bag every year for standing in front of a fucking pc and reacting to reddit memes, like... :farmajoyaab: :farmajoyaab: :farmajoyaab:
I don't agree with the eat the rich shit, but people who don't do shit and get a big bag from it should get eaten by caribbean cannibals

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Forget it.

Social media has it own basic value. This text should give you a basic understanding

"You build familiarity with a user through sharing multiple valuable social media posts. Over time they grow to know, like and trust you. Eventually, they might make a purchase. Or they share your content with a friend that makes a purchase. Or something you share gets picked up by an authority who sees it, shares it with their followers and you get exposure to a new audience."

Working for yourself is infinitely more rewarding that any “adult job that contributes to society”.
Say what you will about those youtube/tiktok s, but they’ve beaten the system. Don’t be salty sxb lol

Trending