I am sick of this!

DO THESE BUMS NEED A REAL JOB

• NO I AM A SIMP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Working for yourself is infinitely more rewarding that any “adult job that contributes to society”.
Say what you will about those youtube/tiktok f*ggots, but they’ve beaten the system. Don’t be salty sxb lol

giphy.gif

Salty about these fake jobs yes i am what aboutit

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
this is @Boogie seeing E-girls, and E-boys his age making more money then what he could ever make in a life time by doing the bare minimum on tiktok
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Working for yourself is infinitely more rewarding that any “adult job that contributes to society”.
Say what you will about those youtube/tiktok f*ggots, but they’ve beaten the system. Don’t be salty sxb lol
You are correct. Most jobs are built to make you a consumer. While you produce for you boss. You work by hour but he sells by units using your time, effort and energy.

How many hours could you possibly work in a day? 24 hours.

How many units of let's say a pencil can possibly you sell? Billion+

There are playing on a completely different level

Last edited:

Boogie

You are correct. Most jobs are built to make you a consumer. While you produce for you boss. You work by hour but he sells by units using your time, effort and energy.

How many hours could you possibly? 24 hours.

How many units of let's say a pencil can possibly you sell? Billion+

There are playing on a completely different level
How is this revolutionary and different my nigga lay off the weed

Boogie

Because she’s rich from dancing on an app lol

Working for yourself is different when you are taught to work for other people.
Naa what are u smoking how is this work this dance looks like if u electrocute a malnourished walrus 🚬🗿🤡

Naa

Not Chun li
Naa what are u smoking how is this work this dance looks like if u electrocute a malnourished walrus 🚬🗿🤡
Exactly. She’s not working because she doesn’t want to and she will still be rich, while everyone else is working hard for no money.

She’s using America’s economy to her advantage. Free Market

Boogie

Exactly. She’s not working because she doesn’t want to and she will still be rich, while everyone else is working hard for no money.

She’s using America’s economy to her advantage. Free Market
She is using 8 year old girls to her advantage she is not doing anything intellectual

Naa

Not Chun li
She is using 8 year old girls to her advantage she is not doing anything intellectual
Who said she had to be doing anything intellectual? She’s not using 8 year old girls lol, she didn’t force them to watch her and they enjoy watching her.

only fan girls and social media influencers make money the easy way because they can. If you want to change that then change America being capitalist

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Boogie as much as you may not like to hear. Those s are producing value to horny men on the internet. If they get 100k views and can get 1% of them to send them money. That's still 1000 men.

$1000 sales

The advertisers love people on tiktok, Instagram and more. They are willing to pay them for their audience that they are able to bring for whatever they selling

$1000 in one payment

As I said before. They are able to provide value in their own way. Realise that 99% of people are consumers and 1% are producers

And 1% of the 1% of producers are pretty much making all the money

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET A REAL JOB. THATS RIGHT I AM TALKING ABOUT

TIKTOKERS
S
SOME YOUTUBERS
AGAIN S MAN AND FEMALE

WE WORK HARD BUT THESE MICKEY MOUSE JOBS GET PAID OVER 6 FIGURES AND THEIR INCOME IS USUALLY HORNY TEENS AND STUPID KIDS

GET A REAL JOB 🤡🤡🤡🤡🚬🚬🚬🗿🗿🗿

Don't be a hater. Go out there and get your hassle.

Anime art?

Trending