I am reading...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK So you all know i have been reading this slavery book Belle". I am almost done with it. I could not help activating my mind as i read this struggle of Slavery & compare it with the Quran Story of Prophet Musa. Or the Bible story of Moses rescuing the enslaved Israels from Pharaoh. (Exodus) Walaahi the story is amazingly parallel or similar.

So basically this Belle story is the story of half slave girl name Belle. Her father is an English man. She was brought to England by her white dad, and taken to the white mans uncle. This uncle was the premier judge of England, Lord Mansfield.

Just like Pharaoh was childless, and when God sent baby Musa on a basket in a river, the wife of Pharaoh adopted him, so was this Judge Mansfield childless. He adopted his great niece, who was half black,

Ironically, Prophet Musa rescued Yuhud Slaves from Pharaoh & Judge Mansfield made it officially illegal to own slave on English soil.

I think walaahi Allaah swt has a magnificent ways of playing a card to humanity's advantage.

The similarities are too much.

Childless powerful men who will raise children who will affect a huge change like abolishing slavery!

Prophet Musa pbuh leading the exodus of Jew Slaves & this Slave daughter/niece Dido getting into the affection of her great uncle to affect Great freedom for a people!

300px-Dido_Elizabeth_Belle.jpg

tumblr_molg92ZgV91ssmm02o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
OK So you all know i have been reading this slavery book Belle". I am almost done with it. I could not help activating my mind as i read this struggle of Slavery & compare it with the Quran Story of Prophet Musa. Or the Bible story of Moses rescuing the enslaved Israels from Pharaoh. (Exodus) Walaahi the story is amazingly parallel or similar.

So basically this Belle story is the story of half slave girl name Belle. Her father is an English man. She was brought to England by her white dad, and taken to the white mans uncle. This uncle was the premier judge of England, Lord Mansfield.

Just like Pharaoh was childless, and when God sent baby Musa on a basket in a river, the wife of Pharaoh adopted him, so was this Judge Mansfield childless. He adopted his great niece, who was half black,

Ironically, Prophet Musa rescued Yuhud Slaves from Pharaoh & Judge Mansfield made it officially illegal to own slave on English soil.

I think walaahi Allaah swt has a magnificent ways of playing a card to humanity's advantage.

Childless powerful men who will raise children who will affect a huge change like abolishing slavery!

Prophet Musa pbuh leading the exodus of Jew Slaves & this Slave daughter/niece Dido getting into the affection of her great uncle to affect Great freedom for a people!

Seems to me you have a connection to the story yourself in a more personal way. Your post drips with emotion and personal identification with the saga in the book.

Being childless can be a sad experience for people who love to have kids of their own. But they can make up for that personal loss by raising another needy child and turn that into theirs. I can't tell if such sacrifice for another child not yours can give similar pleasure to raising your own. It seems something close that can address the grief over being childless.

Still, a partner who cares about you is good enough and health into an old age that frees you from needing other human beings for care.

Thanks for sharing your personal story in the book.

:friendhug:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Seems to me you have a connection to the story yourself in a more personal way. Your post drips with emotion and personal identification with the saga in the book.

Being childless can be a sad experience for people who love to have kids of their own. But they can make up for that personal loss by raising another needy child and turn that into theirs. I can't tell if such sacrifice for another child not yours can give similar pleasure to raising your own, but still it seems something close that can address the grief over being childless.

Still, a partner who cares about you is good enough and health into an old age that frees you from needing other human beings for care.

Thanks for sharing your personal story in the book.

:friendhug:

Zak

To be honest, i just like the erudite sense of your spirit. It flies by itself without the aide of force or enticing. U have a very polished sense of spirit that is appealing. In 18th century England, u would be referred as "Gentleman" or Gentle manly manner.

Being childless is irrelevant in this story. The story is more about answering your calling. In Quran, Pharaoh although sinful, is often described as Intelligent. This Judge is the same way Intelligent or gifted. It seems one was a politician and the other a judge. One evil and the other Good. But they are all called upon a calling that is forceful & a child would have been an addition blessing or a hindrance to their callings.

Either way, one thing is for sure, God is present & arranges the cards pretty well.

I don't know if I would be married to a woman who can't have children forever. Perhaps marry a second to have children then raise the children together, all of us three in the marriage. Just to be fair to the first wife and she is not left in a sad state knowing every male would expect the same from her.

Stuff like this requires deep faith and patience to the level of prophets. Our humanity is also our weakness in that we inflict emotional pain on each other for want of something personal.

Thanks Basra for giving us something to think about today. Jazakallah sweetheart.

Zak

To be honest, i just like the erudite sense of your spirit. It flies by itself without the aide of force or enticing. U have a very polished sense of spirit that is appealing. In 18th century England, u would be referred as "Gentleman" or Gentle manly manner.

Being childless is irrelevant in this story. The story is more about answering your calling. In Quran, Pharaoh although sinful, is often described as Intelligent. This Judge is the same way Intelligent or gifted. It seems one was a politician and the other a judge. One evil and the other Good. But they are all called upon a calling that is forceful & a child would have been an addition blessing or a hindrance to their callings.

Either way, one thing is for sure, God is present & arranges the cards pretty well.

You are exceptionally nice today. I am impressed. I posted something without seeing this message. I tend to think from other people's perspective and cover the many angles possible for a story or for an issue. Perhaps that makes me tuned to other people's feelings.

You are cute and nice when you want to be yourself. I am saving something for astorecalledkmart. He likes something of you left for him :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Enough with the hugs naayaa already. Let us get back to being enemies.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know if I would be married to a woman who can't have children forever. Perhaps marry a second to have children then raise the children together, all of us three in the marriage. Just to be fair to the first wife and she is not left in a sad state knowing every male would expect the same from her.

Stuff like this requires deep faith and patience to the level of prophets. Our humanity is also our weakness in that we inflict emotional pain on each other for want of something personal.

Thanks Basra for giving us something to think about today. Jazakallah sweetheart.

Zak

You are absolutely right. Stuff like this we need super human patience. But i think u have it too. wink wink

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are exceptionally nice today. I am impressed. I posted something without seeing this message. I tend to think from other people's perspective and cover the many angles possible for a story or for an issue. Perhaps that makes me tuned to other people's feelings.

You are cute and nice when you want to be yourself. I am saving something for astorecalledkmart. He likes something of you left for him :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Enough with the hugs naayaa already. Let us get back to being enemies.

I am cute and nice always huuno. I am irresistible. lol

These guys agree with you Basra..

tenor.gif

Sadly however they would call you a filthy Cushite who will soon be enslaved by them or their grand children.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These guys agree with you Basra..

tenor.gif

Sadly however they would call you a filthy Cushite who will soon be enslaved by them or their grand children.

Vanta

I doubt Jews & Blacks have the brains or the Kahuna to enslave any race.

Trending