I am reading...

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You seem hurt, I don't care about what racist cadaans think about me.
I don't care about some africans getting enslaved since they're not somali.
f*ck off.
upload_2019-12-9_10-8-38.jpeg

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
The Mali Empire in particular was very advanced. They established universities greater than those in europe and Timbuktu was one of The great Islamic Educational centres after Cairo, Damascus, and Baghdad.

This is a large historical topic so educate yourself before going about slandering a whole race that you’re part of.

Cadaans see you as black. They also see arabs as brown. They only think you are white if you are a European-descended Caucasian.

Be proud of yourself while respecting other civilisations and learn about the customs and cultures of others with deep interpretations before being racist.

The Mali Empire in particular was very advanced. They established universities greater than those in europe and Timbuktu was one of The great Islamic Educational centres after Cairo, Damascus, and Baghdad.

This is a large historical topic so educate yourself before going about slandering a whole race that you’re part of.

Cadaans see you as black. They also see arabs as brown. They only think you are white if you are a European-descended Caucasian.

Be proud of yourself while respecting other civilisations and learn about the customs and cultures of others.
I never claimed anything but what do you mean race, Black is not a race it's a term used for african americans.
Somalis are african but not black, there's an clear distinction between those two.
According to studies we have a different skull type compared to other ethnicities.
I was generalizing but I still have dislike for bantus/AA/west africans etc.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Be proud of yourself while respecting other civilisations and learn about the customs and cultures of others with deep interpretations before being racist.

Don't bother man. He would definitely score <68 in an IQ test.

The fact that he confidently says things like testosterones makes black people violent should indicate his level of cognitive ability lol

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I never claimed anything but what do you mean race, Black is not a race it's a term used for african americans.
Somalis are african but not black, there's an clear distinction between those two.
According to studies we have a different skull type compared to other ethnicities.
I was generalizing but I still have dislike for bantus/AA/west africans etc.
Then again, the definition of a ‘race’ varies but cranial form is not part of the definition.

Yes, cushites do have a Caucasoid skull shape but this alone is not a race indicator. We are still black.

There are 6 accepted race with sub classes:

1)White:
Sub race:
Mediterranean
Nordic/Germanic
Slavic
2)Brown race:
Arabs
Persians
Certain Turks (They’re mixed With central asians)
Northern Indo Aryan Indians

3:Yellow people:
Basically east asia
Central asia

4:Red people:
Red Indians from the Americas

5: Australasians:
Sentinel people
Dravidians
Aboriginal people
Pacific people
Malagasy

6:Black people:
Cushites
Nilotes
Niger-congo
Khoisan

Then again, the definition of a ‘race’ varies but cranial form is not part of the definition.

Yes, cushites do have a Caucasoid skull shape but this alone is not a race indicator. We are still black.

There are 6 accepted race with sub classes:

1)White:
Sub race:
Mediterranean
Nordic/Germanic
Slavic
2)Brown race:
Arabs
Persians
Certain Turks (They’re mixed With central asians)
Northern Indo Aryan Indians

3:Yellow people:
Basically east asia
Central asia

4:Red people:
Red Indians from the Americas

5: Australasians:
Sentinel people
Dravidians
Aboriginal people
Pacific people

6:Black people:
Cushites
Nilotes
Niger-congo
Khoisan
It all depends on what you classify as race whether that may be skull shape or what ''society'' has accepted as Caucasian.
We are classified as blacks but we have a caucasoid skull-shape is my point, what the majority thinks isn't always correct. I dislike the terms blacks and whites since they are over-generalizing and dumb for classifying large amounts of people in a certain group.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Slave became a beast because of Sugar. The middle class of England in 18th century was as a result of slavery & later colonisaton.

The Carrebian & south america, slavery. The Whites had to put in order a mess they created!

Basically as a result of sleeping with the slave women, they classified them

A "Mulatto" is a child of white and black.

A "Sambo" was a child of mulatto & black

A "Quandroon" was a child of mulatto & white.

Black women later refused to sleep with the black men preferring to sleep with the master or random white so they can have a mulatto child who can increase chances of happiness for them. Advances like being a domestic slave vs a fields slave. Being domestic was better, u can be taught how to read and u must be light skin or a mulatto!

Has that really changed today?

Looks and how they behave etc, they are generally violent.
Gang violence and rap music degrading women and advocating for drugs and shooting.
In general they are haram and should never be accepted in a society.
This is coming from a Somali pirate keep in mind.

Lies again

U r obsessed with Oromos and afar, because u r half that
I like afars because of their looks even though somalis are prettier.
I am growing out my hair to get the afar-look cuz i think it's looks nice
why are u investigating me?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like afars because of their looks even though somalis are prettier.
I am growing out my hair to get the afar-look cuz i think it's looks nice
why are u investigating me?

I just like Honesty and truthiness. I am glutton for that

11739.jpg

Trending

Latest posts