I am reading...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Paper Back book of the movie Belle. I will be away from the forums until i finish it. Walaahi i am not going to make fun of Slavery again. This is a serious business. In the book i read a scene where a white slaver, was annoyed by an African child crying loud because she was hungry, the white slaver, grabbed the baby and threw it in the cold sea voyage! Can u believe this horror???? The book is interesting i will finish it by today. 251 pages small paper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_(2013_film)

belle-gugu-second_trans%2B%2BqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Last edited:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Honestly I think they deserved it ngl, I don't like bantus.
It was Black on Black slavery. Tbh, It was purely the stupidity of West African Kingdoms. The Europeans saw it as any trader in the 17th-18th century would, a good trade and good outcome for both. The African Rulers were just as brutal as the Whites and all curses should be put on the Pea-brained West African Kings for being scammed to sell their own.

Last edited:
It was Black on Black slavery. Tbh, It was purely the stupidity of West Africans. The Europeans saw it as any trader in the 17th-18th century would, a good trade and good outcome for both. The Africans were just as brutal as the Whites and all curses should be put on the Ape-brained West Africans for being scammed to sell their own.
Bantus generally are stupid which is why they haven't created any advanced civilization before the Europeans visited them and helped them.
They will call me racist and etc but I am literally reciting history.

Looks and how they behave etc, they are generally violent.
Gang violence and rap music degrading women and advocating for drugs and shooting.
In general they are haram and should never be accepted in a society.
with all due respect, you lost all credibility when you were grossly over generalising certain specific group of people. The people you are referring to as "bantus" are not in fact bantus..………..

with all due respect, you lost all credibility when you were grossly over generalising certain specific group of people. The people you are referring to as "bantus" are not in fact bantus..………..
Bantus/AA I mean negroids.
My point still stands they are generally violent because of testosterone and etc.

Lord of Warshiekh

Bantus generally are stupid which is why they haven't created any advanced civilization before the Europeans visited them and helped them.
They will call me racist and etc but I am literally reciting history.
I have to disagree with you there. They did created successful and prosperous empires in West africa. Central africa is not suitable for any civilisation because of the rainforests but even then, there were Ugandan and Congolese civilisations.

I have to disagree with you there. They did created successful and prosperous empires in West africa. Central africa is not suitable for any civilisation because of the rainforests but even then, there were Ugandan and Congolese civilisations.
Could you list me a couple of civilizations?
I haven't heard of any prosperous civilization created by west africans

Lord of Warshiekh

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's my opinion, I don't like bantus so what?
Do I have to repeat myself?
And it’s my opinion that you are dumb, thinking your black ass would be save from the racist cadaans. Educate your self you xoolo. How are you going to say any human being deserves to be slaved? And you call yourself a Muslim? GTFOH you self hating coon.

And it’s my opinion that you are dumb, thinking your black ass would be save from the racist cadaans. Educate your self you xoolo. How are you going to say any human being deserves to be slaved? And you call yourself a Muslim? GTFOH you self hating coon.
You seem hurt, I don't care about what racist cadaans think about me.
I don't care about some africans getting enslaved since they're not somali.
f*ck off.