I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
my g you're hawiye
I don’t mind being called any Somali qabil.
They still my fellow Somalis. But no I’m not hawiye, but I’ll let u call me that to feel good about urself.
I fucks with Hawiye doh. Brave, Beautiful qabil. Their women have beautiful big lips and beautiful dark skin complexion.

my g you're hawiye
Wirr waryaa
yYmdx_s-200x150.gif

DeadStar

I see all these people commenting of how members look, when non of u have pics of urselves on here.

DeadStar

Waryaa you have the gayest filter on so I can't even see your face either. :umwhat::what1:
I can honestly say that I’m the only one on here that has my face on constantly. I love how I look.

Well i like how the filter looks and it matches my status or whatever the f*ck it’s called.

I still wanna see how u look like don’t dodge my questions by questioning my sexuality.

DeadStar

@xalimathe6 I have a bias that Canadian Somali girls are the most prettiest Somali girls. I haven’t met or seen any Canadian Somali girl but I’m willing to make judgment off u.

I can honestly say that I’m the only one on here that has my face on my constantly. I love how I look.
Well i like how it looks and it matches status or whatever the f*ck it’s called.

I still wanna see how u look like don’t dodge my questions by questioning my sexuality.
You can't ask to see my face when I can't even see yours. That's not how it works walaal.:nahgirl: And I didn't dodge your question, I was stating the fact that I can't see your face either. :gaasdrink:

DeadStar

You can't ask to see my face when I can't even see yours. That's not how it works walaal.:nahgirl: And I didn't dodge your question, I was stating the fact that I can't see your face either. :gaasdrink:
Alright let’s come to a common ground... what are u suggesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending