I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of this Fucking Fugazy Black word im not Black ever since i got a trim people are thinking im Arab its fucking annoying because i hate sandniggers with a passion. But honestly speaking i dont look nothing like a Madow not even a little bit apart from my skin colour. So im leaving this Label in 2017 fam im done with having to agree when retarded somalis tellme im black just to shut them up. From now im saying it how it is im a Somali Isaaq Habarjeclo landheere if you wanna call me something refer to me as any one of those if you call me Black ill take it offensive from now. If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!

mrlog

VIP
I've had enough of this Fucking Fugazy Black word im not Black ever since i got a trim people are thinking im Arab its fucking annoying because i hate sandniggers with a passion. But honestly speaking i dont look nothing like a Madow not even a little bit apart from my skin colour. So im leaving this Label in 2017 fam im done with having to agree when retarded somalis tellme im black just to shut them up. From now im saying it how it is im a Somali Isaaq Habarjeclo LANDER if you wanna call me something refer to me as any one of those if you call me Black ill take it offensive from now. If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!

Adeer I done fixed it for you.
:gaasdrink:

I've had enough of this Fucking Fugazy Black word im not Black ever since i got a trim people are thinking im Arab its fucking annoying because i hate sandniggers with a passion. But honestly speaking i dont look nothing like a Madow not even a little bit apart from my skin colour. So im leaving this Label in 2017 fam im done with having to agree when retarded somalis tellme im black just to shut them up. From now im saying it how it is im a Somali Isaaq Habarjeclo landheere if you wanna call me something refer to me as any one of those if you call me Black ill take it offensive from now. If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!
Loool how is it a degoraty colour? Most Somalis in Somalia are pitch black. And being that colour is much better due to the sun rays etc. I know you don't want to be called black but don't say it's a "derogatory" colour

Loool how is it a degoraty colour? Most Somalis in Somalia are pitch black. And being that colour is much better due to the sun rays etc. I know you don't want to be called black but don't say it's a "derogatory" colour
Its a derogotary term to call someone black upti black means evil or bad its cadaan tryna be supremist im not black so i dont go by the term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts