I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My forhead isn’t even that big, but ok I will go with it for the banter. :siilaanyosmile:

Just make sure I’m invited to the upcoming funeral for that decreasing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hair line cant be hated on that shit is sharper than qodax abti:chrisfreshhah: yours on the other hand looks like you left it in 2006:drakelaugh:

SumMo

very lowkey
My hair line cant be hated on that shit is sharper than qodax abti:chrisfreshhah: yours on the other hand looks like you left it in 2006:drakelaugh:
You tell yourself that to sleep at night?:siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkk

Sandnigga you hairline looks like it took a step back after spotting a ghost. Uu duceeya.:kendrickcry:

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m gonna log off, so the trolling will stop here. (You will be on ignore in the meantime)
Sorry sandheerey. :francis::friendhug:

All I’m gonna say is you’re right ayrab J.K Rowling. I apologize for ever questioning your hairline. I was naive and dumb. I’ve learned a lot in this 627 min of trolling with you. I am grown enough to admit to my wrongdoings, and wise enough to learn from them. I take back what I said about your hair line, and I apologize for questioning its sharpness. :rolleyes::it0tdo8:

You sure are blessed with the most perfect hairline...

Attachments

• 1F162D0E-2431-4A00-A3A9-C2676C3D9F41.jpeg
    1F162D0E-2431-4A00-A3A9-C2676C3D9F41.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
if there were raxanweyn active members on here i would have called them Madow-somali hybrids this thread might have been 50 pages by now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending