i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

Somali is just somali. I understand
waqooyi accent perfectly. I sometimes even mimic it. Its real somali. waqooyi is like posh accent in england. Southerners love it, we go to SL to hear it.

That being said, you failed miserably in this abaayo. I give you E in somali language. Time for a trip back to burco to learn proper somali.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
waqooyi accent perfectly. I sometimes even mimic it. Its real somali. waqooyi is like posh accent in england. Southerners love it, we go to SL to hear it.

That being said, you failed miserably in this abaayo. I give you E in somali language. Time for a trip back to burco to learn proper somali.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
YESSIR, but I understood this vid perfectly fine this thread really backfired on her lol :dead:
She really wanted to throw shade at reer xamar, ended uniting both south n north
1600911844300.jpeg

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

There is no โ€œreal Somaliโ€. :what1:what you tryna say about the other dialects. I speak both north and south dialects so which is โ€œrealโ€

There is no โ€œreal Somaliโ€. :what1:whatbyou tryna say about the other dialects. I speak both north and south dialects so which is โ€œrealโ€

I meant like posh dialect. Waqooyi somali is the true somali its where somali originated from.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Af may is true somali? :susp::kodaksmiley: who lied to you?
Yep if it holds special place like posh accent.
Some say Af may is true somali, while other say its the waqooyi accent. Neither have evidence or proof which one is the real somali. In conclusion the only real somali is one with no foreign influence, and borrowed words which no somali dialect today is free of.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I meant like posh dialect. Waqooyi somali is the true somali its where somali originated from.
Somalis actually originated in southern Ethiopia saxiib.
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 9.09.01 PM.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

I donโ€™t wanna believe this :i83dwbv:
its fine. Around that time habashas, and oromos didnt exist. Just somalis and agwas, and nilotes:ulyin:

Some say Af may is true somali, while other say its the waqooyi accent. Neither have evidence or proof which one is the real somali. In conclusion the only real somali is one with no foreign influence, and borrowed words which no somali dialect today is free of.
Why the qashin though? Also af maay cant be the real somali look at who speaks it. Its a confederation of people. Its not pure. It has oromo in it. As rx are mixed with oromo, it also has bantu in it.

Posh lol, I'll admit it sounds funny but thats all. No southie would say such a thing sheegato

Trending