I am expecting a child already

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Inshallah I will have a healthy child in July. I cannot believe I am going to be a father. I am already making plans to send them to Borama to learn the diin and the dhaqan. They don't need to be in London. I will stay behind. But I might get lonely at night time. I might need a second wife. Well of course I will need one in my life but I didn't think I needed one so soon. Or should I produce two more kids after this one then send them all back to Borama at the same time and then get a second wife with no kids with her? I think three is enough to carry my lineage and blood and numbers for my clan, the Somali people and the ummah

Last edited:
Inshallah I will have a healthy child in July. I cannot believe I am going to be a father. I am already making plans to send them to Borama to learn the diin and the dhaqan. They don't need to be in London. I will stay behind. But I might get lonely at night time. I might need a second wife. Well of course I will need one in my life but I didn't think I needed one so soon. Or should I produce two more kids after this one then send them all back to Borama at the same time and then get a second wife with no kids with her? I think three is enough to carry my lineage and blood and numbers for my clan, the Somali people and the ummah
Be a good dad to those children.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You just need a very young wife to have as much kids as possible with her and she should be done by 28 and then close her ovaries and enjoy together in London while have the kids study in Borame.

Are you from Borama, Are you GB?!?! :farmajoyaab::mugshotman: Everyone and their mother (even the ones who ain't from SL lands originally) sends their kids to go there. Even Cad Cads/Barawaanis go to Borama which is faaaar from home for them.

I don't believe your wife is expecting.

Troll thread.

How are you telling everyone you are about to expect your first child, then ramble on about needing another woman.

You sound like a narcissistic moron.

Fake.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That baby is probably not yours. You've announced you got married less than a month ago. Poor thing, she's using you to cover her tracks. You're going to raise another man's baby. :chrisfreshhah:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
'I might get lonely at night time' kulaha. How old are you? 12?

Hes special he mentioned one time he was at his cousins house and the cousin prepared tea for them cause the wife was sleeping This Guy got offended he was talking about how he lost respect for him that day and going on about how he should have woke her up and prepare tea for both of em

Any Somali guy who makes over £60k salary should think about getting a second wife in order to give xalimos a chance at having high quality husbands instead of ending up as a single mother left by her ajnabi ex-con :mjkkk:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

Mashallah walaalkis

It's a great blessing walaal, my Allah keep you steadfast and increase you in goodness

Ameen

Tan kale more kids will come in due time, what's important is to focus what's in front of you at the moment and do your utmost to ensure that you've fulfilled your duties as a husband and soon to be Aabo inshallah.

Mabrouk Walaal.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I got married in November. I regret posting this happy news because I will get the evil eye now. May Allah protect me from it. I can see now why some people are private and don't tell anyone any information. I thought they were arrogant people but it's for protection from the evil eye. calling my unborn child fatherless... just attack me instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts