I am expecting a child already

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I got married in November. I regret posting this happy news because I will get the evil eye now. May Allah protect me from it. I can see now why some people are private and don't tell anyone any information. I thought they were arrogant people but it's for protection from the evil eye. calling my unborn child fatherless... just attack me instead.

Mashallah laakin where's the xalwa sxb ??

Just make more dua and increase your good deeds walaal. Guur is not easy as you know so try your best to ensure that it works.

Ameen walaal

There's a lot of waraabe marauding in this place ready to jump on you in an instance like maxaa ka galay so be cautious of what you share here and in any online platform that you use.

Somaliknight
Did you say, you live in London and looking for a second Somali wife? Bro, I got good news for you. There was a post here from a single Somali chick who has never been married before (she promises to be a “virgin”), she is from London who previously despised polygamy, but she made a 360degrees turnaround about it and now, she is looking for a bloke like you, a good married Somali guy. I can’t remember her nick but I’m sure @Knowles will remember her. Dm @Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending