I am ayrab

Ok see this is exactly what I thought might happen. See this guy is more attractive then him but that does not make the other guy less Somali. I feel that Somalis like to disown anyone that isn't attractive especially when they do or say something they don't agree with.

I live in Minneapolis and I see many Somali men every day who don't look like the guy in the example you gave so are you telling me they are not real Somalis? So what are they then lol Below are some examples of the kind of the other looks of Somali men I see on a daily basis. By the way, no disrespect to any of them I don't know who they are I just found their pics online to make this point.
Yes that is exactly what we are saying we only claim good pious faraxs
#DitchCiyaalsuuqCabdi

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Ok see this is exactly what I thought might happen. See this guy is more attractive then him but that does not make the other guy less Somali. I feel that Somalis like to disown anyone that isn't attractive especially when they do or say something they don't agree with.

I live in Minneapolis and I see many Somali men every day who don't look like the guy in the example you gave so are you telling me they are not real Somalis? So what are they then lol Below are some examples of the kind of the other looks of Somali men I see on a daily basis. By the way, no disrespect to any of them I don't know who they are I just found their pics online to make this point.

View attachment 132303View attachment 132304View attachment 132305
It doesn’t make any of them less Somali, the dudes we both posted would be your typical Somalis, at least to me. Some Somalis don’t have that “typical look”.

People say this all the time about other people I clearly see as being Somali. Can you please post a pic of a man who you think has the typical Somali phenotype?

When I look at this guy I can not think he belongs to any other race besides Somali East African. Am I alone in this?
Your right

Lmaooo haye as no dark models show up when i do
This is what came up and in my opinion they all look like models
We are truly blessed as a people:rejoice::patrice::rejoice::whew::yousmart:
1594934762438.png

Mashallah

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
It doesn’t make any of them less Somali, the dudes we both posted would be your typical Somalis, at least to me. Some Somalis don’t have that “typical look”.

I understand where you are coming from that guy does look different but I see people that look like him allot I can't be the only one. So I'm not claiming he has the ideal Somali look but he has features I see all the time. You don't know anyone that looks like him?

This is what came up and in my opinion they all look like models
We are truly blessed as a people:rejoice::patrice::rejoice::whew::yousmart:
View attachment 132308
Mashallah

XD that guy in the top left corner came up in my search but I decided not to use him lol how is he not a typical Somali tho what is he, German lol I mean if I can look at you and tell right away without question that you are Somali then that makes you a typical Somali in my book anyway.

Trending