I am ayrab

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
He doesn’t have the typical Somali phenotype :patrice:

People say this all the time about other people I clearly see as being Somali. Can you please post a pic of a man who you think has the typical Somali phenotype?

When I look at this guy I can not think he belongs to any other race besides Somali East African. Am I alone in this?

Qali

Certified Pimp.
People say this all the time about other people I clearly see as being Somali. Can you please post a pic of a man who you think has the typical Somali phenotype?

When I look at this guy I can not think he belongs to any other race besides Somali East African. Am I alone in this?

I am pretty good at figuring out who’s Somali and who’s not.

I can’t really tell with him cause I already knew he was Somali.

this dude is the typical Somali man that walks the streets of MN:
EE9F457C-2FE4-4513-8AF7-56BEFE5FE51B.jpeg

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I am pretty good at figuring out who’s Somali and who’s not.

I can’t really tell with him cause I already knew he was Somali.

this dude is the typical Somali man that walks the streets of MN: View attachment 132298

Ok see this is exactly what I thought might happen. See this guy is more attractive then him but that does not make the other guy less Somali. I feel that Somalis like to disown anyone that isn't attractive especially when they do or say something they don't agree with.

I live in Minneapolis and I see many Somali men every day who don't look like the guy in the example you gave so are you telling me they are not real Somalis? So what are they then lol Below are some examples of the kind of the other looks of Somali men I see on a daily basis. By the way, no disrespect to any of them I don't know who they are I just found their pics online to make this point.

images (31).jpeg
31050173671_4228fa73fb_b.jpg
ee12ac-20150526-mukhtaribrahim.jpg

Trending

Latest posts