I almost died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I slipped on the slippery ice and I fainted. I woke up to this cadaan guy carrying me. I screamed and he said he was going to call ambulance for me but he wanted to carry me from the sidewalk.

My back hurts, my leg muscles hurt.

I saw my life flash right Infront of me.

No more gossip from me.

From now on I will be a good Muslimah.

I love you guys.

P.s

Don't try to act cute while its slippery, always wear your boots and not a 6 inch heels. Smh.

Be safe guys.

Xoxo
@Reiko i hope you’re recovering well.

I really want to see a snow and but now I’m scared.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I'm doing good sis.

Arghhh I only love the snow the first days and then I get sick of it.

I really want to live in Australia but I'm scared of lizards and snakes. And @AussieHustler is an undercover agent, I don't want him making lies about me when I refuse his shunkaasi. You can't trust old Somali men who think they're western.

Vanessa

VIP
I'm doing good sis.

Arghhh I only love the snow the first days and then I get sick of it.

I really want to live in Australia but I'm scared of lizards and snakes. And @AussieHustler is an undercover agent, I don't want him making lies about me when I refuse his shunkaasi. You can't trust old Somali men who think they're western.
I agree with you 100%. All Somali guys have same mentality whenever if he’s western or traditional. I don’t trust them at all except my family.

@Yusra Luuza

Haven’t you ever been to Mt Bulla? Real snow there during winter. Skiing is a bit expensive in Australia and you only see white people and few well of Asian on the slopes. The only place in Australia where you will hardly see a black person. It’s White Australia.

Gibiin-Udug

@Yusra Luuza

Haven’t you ever been to Mt Bulla? Real snow there during winter. Skiing is a bit expensive in Australia and you only see white people and few well of Asian on the slopes. The only place in Australia where you will hardly see a black person. It’s White Australia.
And that makes you feel right at home right? Smh

And that makes you feel right at home right? Smh

@Reiko

Not at all, I ran away from Europe because of the cold in winter and I’ve never been to mount Bulla either. I hate the snow but my former housemate worked there during the skiing season. I like punk and heavy metal, enough white faces for me to see when I go to such events.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko

Not at all, I ran away from Europe because of the cold in winter and I’ve never been to mount Bulla either. I hate the snow but my former housemate worked there during the skiing season. I like punk and heavy metal, enough white faces for me to see when I go to such events.
You listen to punk and heavy metal? Do you even use deodorant?

I'm horrified and disgusted.

@Knowles

You listen to punk and heavy metal? Do you even use deodorant?

I'm horrified and disgusted.

@Knowles

@Reiko

Who are you calling for help? The lady with the camel claws? @Knowles was sent to hospital for her claws to be removed and the doctors advised not to because she might die on the procedure. I asked her, how often do you do manicure, she hasn’t talked to me for a week and wrote back, ‘you are an insensitive jerk’ and later told me her claws story. She goes to her local vet or to the zoo for claws trimming. Birds of the same feather flock together, are you like her?

I made up this story. Apologies to the princess.

Vanessa

VIP
@Yusra Luuza

Nobody will come with me to mt Buller including my sisters and cousins. I should ask my cadan friends for a road trip to mt Buller

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I feel you, ever since it started raining I’ve been very careful. Melting snow is already bad enough, and I don’t want to end up in the ER. I hope you heal quickly. Remember to salt your driveway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts