I almost died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi, why would I dream about that?

You Somalis are something else.

I will pray for you all.

P.s

Don't cry to me when you slip in uptown, trying to cross the street. I will laugh and laugh.

I hate you all.

I would've rolled you over to pick you up, but as soon as I'd see your Xalimo face I'd get up and step over you. Might have even rolled you onto the road kmt

Muji

VIP
Looooooooooooooool

Reiko

“Always wear your boot and not some 6 inch heels”

Sis did you think you were on the set of a Beyoncé music video

Ugaaso

Deni
Baayo, @Reiko this is your once in a lifetime opportunity. I will make some phone calls and get you the best civic lawyer in MN. though I hope it was in Hennepin area coz ader Abdi Warsame will never tolerate the Queen of Bari getting injured on some sidewalk
:jcoleno:

I slipped on the slippery ice and I fainted. I woke up to this cadaan guy carrying me. I screamed and he said he was going to call ambulance for me but he wanted to carry me from the sidewalk.

My back hurts, my leg muscles hurt.

I saw my life flash right Infront of me.

No more gossip from me.

From now on I will be a good Muslimah.

I love you guys.

P.s

Don't try to act cute while its slippery, always wear your boots and not a 6 inch heels. Smh.

Be safe guys.

Xoxo
You'll be back to the obnoxious qumayo you are in no time. Nothing, not even death can stop u from that.

@Reiko

Did you take a selfie while being carried on the arms of your white knight? Finally, a caring and loving white dude will marry in Puntland. No longer will white criminal converts be allowed to get married in that blessed region again. @Reiko you are a trend setter. I hope @Knowles will start one in DDSI

Muji

VIP
@Reiko

Did you take a selfie while being carried on the arms of your white knight? Finally, a caring and loving white dude will marry in Puntland. No longer will white criminal converts be allowed to get married in that blessed region again. @Reiko you are a trend setter. I hope @Knowles will start one in DDSI

@AussieHustler all the girls deserve a cadan man to whisk them off their feet. Cadan men are the standard of handsomness; we even have Somali men bleaching to look like them and pretending to be Caucasian. Why settle for a cheap skinny imitation when you can get the real thing.

I hope you and mercury will assist us in finding suitable cadan spouses to bring to Puntland

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

Doqonimada baa bilaadow hada. Why would I marry cadaan guy who doesn't wash his balls when I've my Puntite Kings around me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@AussieHustler all the girls deserve a cadan man to whisk them off their feet. Cadan men are the standard of handsomeness; we even have Somali men bleaching to look like them and pretending to be Caucasian. Why settle for a cheap skinny imitation when you can get the real thing.

I hope you and mercury will assist us in finding suitable cadan spouses to bring to Puntland
@Mercury is genuine

@AussieHustler om the other hand preys on vulnerable xalimos who have been hurt by ashy Abdis.

@Reiko

Forgive me dear if I sinned. How are you feeling now?

@Knowles

I introduced a Halima to a white friend in uni and now, they are one of the happiest families I know. I’m the ‘godfather’ of their eldest daughter. Race shouldn’t be an issue at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts