I almost died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:salute: Feel better soon.

At least in her dreams an English baron can lift her rubineque frame (Victorian BBW). :siilaanyolaugh:Kkkk
Looooooool
@ Victorian BBW.

@Basra dreams of stealing Louis XVI from Marie Antoinette.. She once told me she recreates the dream in her free time when she's alone lmfao

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Looooooool
@ Victorian BBW.

@Basra dreams of stealing Louis XVI from Marie Antoinette.. She once told me she recreates the dream in her free time when she's alone lmfao

Lol, she likes historic figures. I never knew French ones were included. I thought it was the ones with winning English smiles and charm.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol, she likes historic figures. I never knew French ones were included. I thought it was the ones with winning English smiles and charm.
She made him an exception because he was feeding her chocolate croissants in her dreams, she basically associates the French with pastries. :lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Eeddo @Basra don’t listen to @Reiko and @sophisticate you will find a hunk odey Somali who will rescue you and push you in a gaari-gacan/wheelbarrow in Minnesota. Fake a fall in front of odeyaal.

:mahubowtf: No one makes the intention to fall. Life happens.

But odeys have enough to carry. Their straw arms would snap from a 5 pounder. And those scrawny calves can barely support the weight of their bariis bellies.

Gibiin-Udug

:mahubowtf: No one makes the intention to fall. Life happens.

But odeys have enough to carry. Their straw arms would snap from a 5 pounder. And those scrawny calves can barely support the weight of their bariis bellies.

@AussieHustler lies to his fob girlfriend that he owns couple of lands in Somalia, but he left Somalia in 1986 and he was a student in Russia where he sneaked into Australia by the pretense of going on a school vacation.

Smh

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@AussieHustler lies to his fob girlfriend that he owns couple of lands in Somalia, but he left Somalia in 1986 and he was a student in Russia where he sneaked into Australia by the pretense of going on a school vacation.

Smh

:mjlol: Women need to do their homework and stop falling for pies in the sky. They need receipts. Kkkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The English were never good at food let alone desserts, and the Americans ruined the desserts by adding too much sugar :ohlord:

:farmajoyaab: That stuff is so addictive. Have you noticed people have such an emotional connection to sugar? And there aren't enough options. They need more keto dessert places. For people looking to not feel as guilty about enjoying themselves without spiking their blood sugar as much.

I slipped on the slippery ice and I fainted. I woke up to this cadaan guy carrying me. I screamed and he said he was going to call ambulance for me but he wanted to carry me from the sidewalk.

My back hurts, my leg muscles hurt.

I saw my life flash right Infront of me.

No more gossip from me.

From now on I will be a good Muslimah.

I love you guys.

P.s

Don't try to act cute while its slippery, always wear your boots and not a 6 inch heels. Smh.

Be safe guys.

Xoxo
Stay safe abaayo, waad sigatay.
People make fun of me when i walk like a penguin but nin dheer oo dhaco waa halis
Kkk

680-03958898en_Masterfile.jpg
:dead::dead::dead::deadrose:

Muji

VIP
@sophisticate @Reiko

For real this fixation she has with medieval britain is creepy. God knows they had the plague, were severely obese and died from tooth infections back then but I think Basra is a proponent of body positivity (for obvious reasons) and when she describes her perfect man, it always sounds like Henry the Eighth, she wants a heavy handed husband who is capable of taking her out of this world. What this tells us is that shes quite the chubby masochist.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate @Reiko

For real this fixation she has with medieval britain is creepy. God knows they had the plague, were severely obese and died from tooth infections back then but I think Basra is a proponent of body positivity (for obvious reasons) and when she describes her perfect man, it always sounds like Henry the Eighth, she wants a heavy handed husband who is capable of taking her out of this world. What this tells us is that shes quite the chubby masochist.

Alas she can't teleport to a different time like 'Outlander.':farmajoyaab:
She'd jump at the chance I'm certain. Soon she'll be able to live out her imaginings as an English countess in VR.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The English were never good at food let alone desserts, and the Americans ruined the desserts by adding too much sugar :ohlord:

Reiko why am I the "Fat" one when u talk about Food with such authority! I mean, is this the biggest online scam? Call Basra Fat while I win behind my pc screen laughing while munching on a donut? looooooooooool

By the way, Sophisticate was right I am into English more than the French. But yes, the royal French court of marie Antoinette and Luis the XIV was very important to me. lol The French had more glamor and were setting fashion Trend for the British nobles and monarch.

$ fine print $ Yes , Reiko, French food was better than English any day

But what I love about the British is, they cleaned the aristocracy with neat outfits, not too flagrant or flashy like the French loved it. And then who can defeat the English Language & Letters? My Goodness do u guys know how many sexual orgasm I have had from reading private Aristocratic English letters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts