I actually think Somalia may be finally turning around omg...

With the current progress and every diminishing rates of Al-Shabaab members, I think we will actually pull this off in the next three years.

I CAN'T WAIT.

The rebuilding will be easy as Somali/foreign experts around the world fly down to fix Somalia in peace. GET READY!

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
With the current progress and every diminishing rates of Al-Shabaab members, I think we will actually pull this off in the next three years.

I CAN'T WAIT.

The rebuilding will be easy as Somali/foreign experts around the world fly down to fix Somalia in peace. GET READY!

INSHALLAH!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT.

"Foreign experts" make more money in turmoil, many of them are spreading fake news about the progress our soldiers are making.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalia has been turning around since 2011, people we're just too prejudiced to see it.

We have went from having barely any infrastructure of any sort or anything for that matter, to where we are now.

We may be behind a lot of African countries, most of them in fact, but look how far we came.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think we must have a president from the smaller clans.

The only way we can get sustainable progress is if we lock the major clans (the ones that control maamul goboleeds) out of executive positions such as pres, pm, speaker and some key ministries.

An Isaaq/MJ/OG/HG/RX president will be biased towards the maamul goboleeds led by their cousins.

We need impartial leadership until we finally have competent leaders.

Reborn
The only way we can get sustainable progress is if we lock the major clans (the ones that control maamul goboleeds) out of executive positions such as pres, pm, speaker and some key ministries.

An Isaaq/MJ/OG/HG/RX president will be biased towards the maamul goboleeds led by their cousins.

We need impartial leadership until we finally have competent leaders.

1629292009261.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's 2021 and you are openly discriminating against clans from taking executive seats :mjlol:

I included my clan in the list.

Somalia already discriminates based on clan. Only people from certain qabiils can be president of Somalia.

How is it that it’s more likely for an illiterate HG/MJ/Isaaq etc to become an MP let alone president than a madhibaan, leelkase or dir with a PhD?

This clan-based discrimination has only divided us further, maybe we should do the opposite.

Trending

Latest posts