I actually think Somalia may be finally turning around omg...

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Horta what's there in Xamar is 2.5 so don't include isaaqs there and another thing isaaq is a larger clan similar to darood so next time mention subs don't put it with daroods or hawiye subs cuz that's unfair to them as one isaaq as whole is larger than those subs
Well Isaaq are dir so…..
:hemad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Give it to the cadcads @HiraanBorn people deserve to be the president of somalia since they suffered with everybody
Why cadcads? They don’t even intermarry with us, no way are we have arab/south asians as the ruling group. They’re already on a high horse
:francis:
I would nominate Madowweeyne if they’re folks weren’t so close with Al Kebab. That only leaves Madhiban, they’re ethnic somalis too. They deserve a shot, I hereby nominate Madhiban.

giphy.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No offense @HiraanBorn
But you’re folks will have to wait a few more decades :diddyass:
We need Madhiban to get a seat first then we can ask about y’all

Why cadcads? They don’t even intermarry with us, no way are we have arab/south asians as the ruling group. They’re already on a high horse
I would nominate Madowweeyne if they’re folks weren’t so close with Al Kebab. That only leaves Madhiban, they’re ethnic somalis too. They deserve a shot, I hereby nominate Madhiban.

giphy.gif
Begging Indians and Arabs to intermarry? Do you want to see little Somali girls walking around with mustaches? :tacky:

Sounding like one of those Kenyans angry at NFD Somalis for not mixing with them

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

giphy.gif
1629327482379.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Begging Indians and Arabs to intermarry? Do you want to see little Somali girls walking around with mustaches? :tacky:

Sounding like one of those Kenyans angry at NFD Somalis for not mixing with them
I’m not im stating that they are already on a high horse thinking they are too good for us, so why make that horse higher

I’m not im stating that they are already on a high horse thinking they are too good for us, so why make that horse higher
Yeah, they're sooo superior to us that their ancestors came scurrying from the slums of India/Arabia/Wherever to live amongst us

giphy.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah, they're sooo superior to us that their ancestors came scurrying from the slums of India/Arabia/Wherever to live amongst us

giphy.gif
???
I’m not sure if you are agreeing with me or If you think I find them superior.
:browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With the current progress and every diminishing rates of Al-Shabaab members, I think we will actually pull this off in the next three years.

I CAN'T WAIT.

The rebuilding will be easy as Somali/foreign experts around the world fly down to fix Somalia in peace. GET READY!

Ameen

It will take more than 3 years...
I keep hearing Somalia will be better in 3/4/5 years since forever and nothing happens.
I honestly think that the country will be fixed between 2030 and 2035.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Too soon to speak but things are getting better. Lets hope the elections take place and may the best man win.

mrlog

VIP
The only way we can get sustainable progress is if we lock the major clans (the ones that control maamul goboleeds) out of executive positions such as pres, pm, speaker and some key ministries.

An Isaaq/MJ/OG/HG/RX president will be biased towards the maamul goboleeds led by their cousins.

We need impartial leadership until we finally have competent leaders.

I see what you did there
What about Dhullos or Abgaal, why ain’t they in your list?

Trending