I’VE VOTED REPUBLICAN today. I’m grateful 2 Premier Trump for deporting criminal Faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still fraudulent bums little man, low earners and criminals your worse than Hispanics:pachah1::drakelaugh: and there's a huge correlation between red states and poverty just look at your glorious Midwest or deep south compared to California or new York. Blue is the way to go.:win:

The most jobless Somali diaspora group is in the U.K. :chrisfreshhah:go get a job bum :mjlol:

I voted for lesser taxes (more money) , less welfare , less illegals , and less gay stuff.

All you Somalis on here see is welfare and go crazy for it :susp: y’all sounding real Jewish twerking for free stuff

Hammond

It's never that deep
The most jobless Somali diaspora group is in the U.K. :chrisfreshhah:go get a job bum :mjlol:
Go get a proper job you minimum wage slave, bragging about your low paid slave labour job that requires little qualifications:mjlol: and the most unemployed diaspora would probably go to Sweden or greater Scandinavia:umad:

Go get a proper job you minimum wage slave, bragging about your low paid slave labour job that requires little qualifications:mjlol: and the most unemployed diaspora would probably go to Sweden or greater Scandinavia:umad:

A jobless UK man telling a hard working American to get a job is like a Bantu telling a white man to go pick cotton :russ: it’s fact most unemployed is in U.K.

Wallahi on your future grave I was in hargeisa and tell me how some random local working at the pizza shop was saying Reer UK are the worst in the West. Kulaha these niggas went to U.K. to not get an education and to not get a job but instead sit around at home all day. He said there’s no difference between him and you guys :pachah1:. Wallahi I’ll never forget that conversation . He said everybody else in Europe and Canada and America are doing alright but the ones in U.K. have some sickness

The unemployment epidemic is known even to geeljires back home. Only Isaaq are successful in UK

Hammond

It's never that deep
A jobless UK man telling a hard working American to get a job is like a Bantu telling a white man to go pick cotton :russ: it’s fact most unemployed is in U.K.

Wallahi on your future grave I was in hargeisa and tell me how some random local working at the pizza shop was saying Reer UK are the worst in the West. Kulaha these niggas went to U.K. to not get an education and to not get a job but instead sit around at home all day. He said there’s no difference between him and you guys :pachah1:. Wallahi I’ll never forget that conversation . He said everybody else in Europe and Canada and America are doing alright but the ones in U.K. have some sickness

The unemployment epidemic is known even to geeljires back home. Only Isaaq are successful in UK
I'd rather be unemployed than working for the same amount at a low wage paid job that requires no qualifications your on par with us if not worse your social mobility is absolutely fucking shit your not moving up anything income or class, so let's not act like your prestige when you earn the same as folks in the UK :hemad: and i couldn't give a shit what someone in Hargeisa said you guys are delusional you even believe you have your own country even though it doesn't exist and an anecdote isn't evidence:hahaidiot:
Only Isaaq are successful in UK
You were literally talking about how isaaqs are succesful roadmen how in the lord's name are they successful in societal terms they're trash like all other somalis:umwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
With Somalis as a minority in the West, none of this objectively matters. Your collective votes won't really make a dent. Sad, but true. Focus on education and jobs. You'll live a happier life. Politics is pointless.

I'd rather be unemployed than working for the same amount at a low wage paid job that requires no qualifications your on par with us if not worse your social mobility is absolutely fucking shit your not moving up anything income or class, so let's not act like your prestige when you earn the same as folks in the UK :hemad: and i couldn't give a shit what someone in Hargeisa said you guys are delusional you even believe you have your own country even though it doesn't exist and an anecdote isn't evidence:hahaidiot:

You were literally talking about how isaaqs are succesful roadmen how in the lord's name are they successful in societal terms they're trash like all other somalis:umwhat:

So you’d rather be unemployed? My work here is done broke ass nigga :russ: go tap dance in the tube station for spare change :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
With Somalis as a minority in the West, none of this objectively matters. Your collective votes won't really make a dent. Sad, but true. Focus on education and jobs. You'll live a happier life. Politics is pointless.
They're just trolling:dabcasar: and it was fun

Hammond

It's never that deep
So you’d rather be unemployed? My work here is done broke ass nigga :russ: go tap dance in the tube station for spare change :mjlol:
Go beg in front of a homeless shelter filled with heroin addicts who can't afford rehab, uneducated Somalis working low wage jobs there's plenty of that in the UK walaalo sorry to burst your bubble:mjlol::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:do you feel like a winner, do you feel american:mjlol:

Hammond

It's never that deep
As Tesco's put it. Every little helps.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 58684

:vanlf9a:Look at that Xaliimo voting democrat

I’m a person who is not easily persuaded.

My belief system is more aligned with the conservative republican

I am for Pro-Life

I am against the proliferation of the Qoomu-Luudh agenda

I am for common sense and not this out of control PC etiquette

I am for decency and tradition

The Democratic Party is one that is hell-bend on destroying the family unit. They are waging war on religion and common sense. The other day you had a Professor who openly stated that Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. What’s next? The right to merry your dog ?

I do realize that I can’t have a perfect party, in the sense that the Republican Party has elements that hate my color and religion. However their hate is not one that will be savagery. We still have courts and the rule of law.

Therefore I’ve voted Republican

Rkelly.....they are going to deport your futo too. Too bad HIV/AIds medication is expensive in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending