I’VE VOTED REPUBLICAN today. I’m grateful 2 Premier Trump for deporting criminal Faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond

It's never that deep
The only reason they didn’t send you is because of khaniisnimo that you have :chrisfreshhah:the only fiction here is your citizenship status in UK:pachah1:
Now now no need to project onto me and how does it feel knowing there are fobs here who's citizenship is less fictional than your made up country:mjlol:

Pay? did you forget your one of the lowest earners and your average poor person can't afford proper healthcare, believe there are stories where people can't afford to go to the dentist.:drakelaugh:

A jobless Uk rat talking about lowest earners @R.Kelly :russ: you see this shit?

@Hammond i know you and your family members have never worked a day in your life and sit around eating government food in your government paid flat .

Now now no need to project onto me and how does it feel knowing there are fobs here who's citizenship is less fictional than your made up country:mjlol:

No need to bring SL up, are you that shook that you have to bring up random topic to change from the fact that you are a broke little rat? Shouldnt you be at hogwarts right now? What happened dropped out like the rest of your fam??

Everybody knows the only Somalis who get rated in London are my fellow Isaaq fellas like @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 . The rest of Somalis in London who are non Isaaq are more time battyboys such as yourself Hammond

Hammond

It's never that deep
A jobless Uk rat talking about lowest earners @R.Kelly :russ: you see this shit?

@Hammond i know you and your family members have never worked a day in your life and sit around eating government food in your government paid flat .
You earn the same amount as a bunch of jobless Somalis in the UK receiving welfare, how does it feel? And let's not forget your daycare frauds:russ::russ::russ:

Hammond

It's never that deep
No need to bring SL up, are you that shook that you have to bring up random topic to change from the fact that you are a broke little rat? Shouldnt you be at hogwarts right now? What happened dropped out like the rest of your fam??

Everybody knows the only Somalis who get rated in London are my fellow Isaaq fellas like @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 . The rest of Somalis in London who are non Isaaq are more time battyboys such as yourself Hammond
So isaaq are trashy roadmen who drop their pants to their knees? You guys are the only battyboys:susp:

You earn the same amount as a bunch of jobless Somalis in the UK receiving welfare, how does it feel? And let's not forget your daycare frauds:russ::russ::russ:

You wish you made as much money ass me. To do that you’d have to get off your ass and get this little thing called a JOB ever heard of that before? :pachah1:

You don’t have to be the Queen for breadcrumbs anymore :mjlol:

Hammond

It's never that deep
You wish you made as much money ass me. To do that you’d have to get off your ass and get this little thing called a JOB ever heard of that before? :pachah1:

You don’t have to be the Queen for breadcrumbs anymore :mjlol:
U WISH YOU MADE AS MUCH MONEEY AS MEE!1!!1! Yeah we probably already do, second lowest earners on that list.:russ::mjlol:
IMG_20181106_172609.jpg

U WISH YOU MADE AS MUCH MONEEY AS MEE!1!!1! Yeah we probably already do, second lowest earners on that list.:russ::mjlol:View attachment 58691

Non Isaaq UK Somalis don’t even make 5k for the whole year :chrisfreshhah:

Also most Somalis here are into cash type jobs where they report they make less money than they actually do just so they pay less taxes. I wouldn’t expect a non Isaaq UK rat to know anything about that though only Isaaq have made something of themselves in Uk

Hammond

It's never that deep
Everybody knows Isaaq paved the way for Somalis in London. @Hammond should be thankful instead he is sitting in his back alleyway fingering a local crackhead who just so happens to be his cousin all while shitposting on somalispot :chrisfreshhah:
Cousin fucking? Isn't that an American national sport?:ooh::pachah1:

Hammond

It's never that deep
Non Isaaq UK Somalis don’t even make 5k for the whole year :chrisfreshhah:

Also most Somalis here are into cash type jobs where they report they make less money than they actually do just so they pay less taxes. I wouldn’t expect a non Isaaq UK rat to know anything about that though only Isaaq have made something of themselves in Uk
Welp i have to remove clan from this. So how does it feel you and all your cousin's earn less than us and fraud the government because your all living in poverty. American power:drakelaugh:

@Hammond this is the general section let’s drop the clan talk and focusing on your LGBT activities . Lets not derail the thread celebrating the glorious republican Somali community

Hammond

It's never that deep
@Hammond this is the general section let’s drop the clan talk and focusing on your LGBT activities . Lets not derail the thread celebrating the glorious republican Somali community
As i said the only person here with flamboyant tendencies here is you. Didn't you people in the americas have a Somali tranny:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts