I’VE VOTED REPUBLICAN today. I’m grateful 2 Premier Trump for deporting criminal Faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
But have you seen your country compared to ours? Everything is so small and packed tight where you live. Seems like disease spreads easier over there

If we get sick we have a good health service so it doesn’t matter. However, I heard in the US, you’ll be on your death bed and still be expected to pay before they help you....you should learn something of your mother country.

Hammond

It's never that deep
But have you seen your country compared to ours? Everything is so small and packed tight where you live. Seems like disease spreads easier over there
With the power of proper healthcare programs diseases don't spread easily unlike America. As the dictator from the movie dictator said "America the birthplace of AIDS".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we get sick we have a good health service so it doesn’t matter. However, I heard in the US, you’ll be on your death bed and still be expected to pay before they help you....you should learn something of your mother country.

You guys have horrible healthcare services. You just have free healthcare . Meanwhile America has the best doctors

Rich people fly to America or Germany for operations , not the UK. Also if you get this thing called a job that most Somalis in UK are allergic too you get free healthcare through your employer in most cases. You should learn from the more successful country

Thet been brainwashed by their politicians about how great their Healthcare is and how bad europe is in order to make them accept paying for their healthcare at crazy prices.

California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom. New economic data puts the California economy at $2.747 trillion — bigger than most nations. The rankingputs in fifth in the world, just ahead of the United Kingdom, which is on $2.625 trillion.May 5, 2018”

I mean when just 1 of your 50 states has a bigger economy than the entire UK you can’t really be comparing yourselves to us @Daughter of samaale @Hammond

There’s levels to this

Hammond

It's never that deep
California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom. New economic data puts the California economy at $2.747 trillion — bigger than most nations. The rankingputs in fifth in the world, just ahead of the United Kingdom, which is on $2.625 trillion.May 5, 2018”

I mean when just 1 of your 50 states has a bigger economy than the entire UK you can’t really be comparing yourselves to us @Daughter of samaale @Hammond

There’s levels to this
That's one blue voting state, that still doesn't negate the fact your country has worser social services than ours:westbrookswag:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
View attachment 58684

:vanlf9a:Look at that Xaliimo voting democrat

I’m a person who is not easily persuaded.

My belief system is more aligned with the conservative republican

I am for Pro-Life

I am against the proliferation of the Qoomu-Luudh agenda

I am for common sense and not this out of control PC etiquette

I am for decency and tradition

The Democratic Party is one that is hell-bend on destroying the family unit. They are waging war on religion and common sense. The other day you had a Professor who openly stated that Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. What’s next? The right to merry your dog ?

I do realize that I can’t have a perfect party, in the sense that the Republican Party has elements that hate my color and religion. However their hate is not one that will be savagery. We still have courts and the rule of law.

Therefore I’ve voted Republican
You sound rude as shit. Stop being an ass hole

There’s levels to this
Bigger doesnt mean better. I mean look at Norway....one of the best places in the world. Ibwill give you if I was rich I would prefer America because the rich is kinda looked down on here. And everything can be bought over there. But if im poor or on medium income....Europe beats u.s easily.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You guys have horrible healthcare services. You just have free healthcare . Meanwhile America has the best doctors

Rich people fly to America or Germany for operations , not the UK. Also if you get this thing called a job that most Somalis in UK are allergic too you get free healthcare through your employer in most cases. You should learn from the more successful country

The only success I see in America is the ability to produce obese kids. What’s the stats on that again?

That's one blue voting state, that still doesn't negate the fact your country has worser social services than ours:westbrookswag:

Because we aren’t free loaders. We work for ours unlike some bums :pachah1:

Also California’s economy has nothing to do with voting blue. It has Hollywood and Silicon Valley in it.

Bigger doesnt mean better. I mean look at Norway....one of the best places in the world. Ibwill give you if I was rich I would prefer America because the rich is kinda looked down on here. And everything can be bought over there. But if im poor or on medium income....Europe beats u.s easily.

The United States has the best standard of living . Norway has a very small population.

Rich or poor America is way better than living in UK. There’s more opportunity and better careers here. Notice how the best of the best operates here like our superior surgeons

Hammond

It's never that deep
Because we aren’t free loaders. We work for ours unlike some bums :pachah1:

Also California’s economy has nothing to do with voting blue. It has Hollywood and Silicon Valley in it.
Your still fraudulent bums little man, low earners and criminals your worse than Hispanics:pachah1::drakelaugh: and there's a huge correlation between red states and poverty just look at your glorious Midwest or deep south compared to California or new York. Blue is the way to go.:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts