I’m TIRED of my FUCKING HEIGHT

Height doesn’t matter past 5’4. What matters is hairline. If you have bidaar it’s actually over. Just give up. Also if you have an ugly face it’s even more over. Short men love to whine and moan but they still live amazing lives compared to norwood victims. Only us bidaar havers are allowed to complain IMO.
Money is all that matters tbh u have that it’s alright with females that and decent face

The completion of longitudinal growth of human vertebral bodies, called epiphyseal closure, usually occurs between the ages of 18 and 25 years,
Literally the first thing you when you google it

And? Everyone should at least try to change something before they accept it, crying and saying "it'll never work out anyways" is loser mentality. I believe in op

Hit the gym dude, work harder than everyone else. Make your insecurities into fuel for improving your life, what makes a person really standard today in the modern world is not only beauty, but also how deep your pocket is and your education. Also never get into any fights, you not a kid, report whoever wants to fight you to the police. To cope look up all short historical men. Being short didnt stop Alexander the great from conquering the world.
stand out*

it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.
Move to Guatemala average man is 5ft4, you will be an NBA player there.

it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.

How tall are you brother?
Also, you must remember, Allaah creates us as he wills, none of us have any say in it, so why be stressed over something that's out of your hands?
Instead, focus on what you CAN influence, which is, your deeds.
Also, work out, lift weights, maybe learn some boxing/martial arts, that will make improve you and make up for any disadvantage you may have in fighting.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Hit the gym dude, work harder than everyone else. Make your insecurities into fuel for improving your life, what makes a person really standard today in the modern world is not only beauty, but also how deep your pocket is and your education. Also never get into any fights, you not a kid, report whoever wants to fight you to the police. To cope look up all short historical men. Being short didnt stop Alexander the great from conquering the world.

great advice!

Also you might want to add BJJ and Muay Thai. once you’re proficient enough you’ll be able to tuck in 90% of males regardless of height.

5'7 not even that short, its 2 inches below average height

5'4 and below is real manlet territory as thats when 70% of females are taller than you, and thats embarassing

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I don’t care about women guy, im talking about social imposition what do u think ?

Being short is : less respected, less charisma, less impact when we makes a joke ect.

I don’t care about women guy, im talking about social imposition what do u think ?

Being short is : less respected, less charisma, less impact when we makes a joke ect.
Don’t worry about only stupid insecure retards care about Shit like this

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Tall guys who try to tell short guys that it's okay to be short are like rich guys who tell you money can't make you happy.

Kevin heart Tom cruise Jeff Bezos all short guys that have abdunace of traits you listed. You don’t have these because of lack of confidence, parents probably ain’t hug you enough or something. it ain’t the height. You will always find excuse next it will be I’m wrong color or wrong hair or wrong ethnicity ..

Send heat back I guess. Everybody has insecurities you can go for
Tall guys who try to tell short guys that it's okay to be short are like rich guys who tell you money can't make you happy.
You’re not even incel short as mount nigga said, just grow some balls and stand your ground instead of crying on a support forum for middle aged somalis with mental illness

You can’t even comprehend my daily pain as a naclatullah bidaar haver it makes me sick to see you act as if you’re truly suffering

Kevin heart Tom cruise Jeff Bezos all short guys that have abdunace of traits you listed. You don’t have these because of lack of confidence, parents probably ain’t hug you enough or something. it ain’t the height. You will always find excuse next it will be I’m wrong color or wrong hair or wrong ethnicity ..
you're trying to compare the former richest man on the planet to a random somali nigga on a internet forum :mjlol:

Rakoon

Secessionist
Through the years on the forums I have seen guys complain about everything their hight,weight ,bidaar and skin tone but never have I ever seen one single guy come here and complain about having small penis!

Trending

Latest posts