I’m TIRED of my FUCKING HEIGHT

it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.
Theres a short guy we know, when ever he gets into an argument he says “so what i have 2 kids” :pachah1:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
What did i do to deserve this ? i am the reincarnation of Goering or what ? fucking hell.

What did i do to deserve this ? i am the reincarnation of Goering or what ? fucking hell.
If you’re still under 20 there might be hope of growing if you start using HGH and Aromatase Inhibitors but if your growth plates have already closed you’re stuck being short.

Aegon

If you’re still under 20 there might be hope of growing if you start using HGH and Aromatase Inhibitors but if your growth plates have already closed you’re stuck being short.
I did go to a doctor recently, some weeks ago to do a x-ray my wrists and see if my plaques had closed and nop

But where can i buy HGH ?

technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect
That's not how fights work. Ain't nobody out here getting snuffed by a weaker man just because he has height. You would definitely be at a disadvantage if the taller guy isn't weaker than you, though.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Are you sure you’re Somali and 5’7?
you must have some midget habesha genes in you.

Assuming he's being serious? Probably didn't get enough protein growing up. There are some subtle hormonal conditions or something like that I've heard about which also stunt growth a bit. Plus, back home they're not actually that tall. In Bari and Nugaal at least I was visibly taller than most of the men I walked past and I'm just 6'0. They don't get as good nutrition back home. It's mostly reer qurbo who keep having this high incidence of 6'0 and above saaxiibs, I've noticed. In Bosaso I could swear the average height looked about 5'9-5'10 ish at best.

Last edited:

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
There is still hope if you entered puberty later. From the age of 15 to 17, I was between 5'8 and 5'9; only recently have I become 6'1.

Aegon

What's your height? I'm 5,7 and 20. I think you might be Zinc, vitamin D or A deficient. Growth spurts are still possible up until the age of 25
I can’t get it with a doctor i don’t where i could buy

Assuming he's being serious? Probably didn't get enough protein growing up. There are some subtle hormonal conditions or something like that I've heard about which also stunt growth a bit. Plus, back home they're not actually that tall. In Bari and Nugaal at least I was visibly taller than most of the men I walked past and I'm just 6'0. They don't get as good nutrition back home. It's mostly reer qurbo who keep having this high incidence of 6'0 and above saaxiibs, I've noticed. In Bosaso I could swear the average height looked about 5'9-5'10 ish at best.
That's cap, from what I remember the saaxiibs there are on average 6'1-6-2, but i remember seeing guys 6'5+ allot, giants really.

Order it over amazon or at your local super market. If your in America you can get it at target or Walmart. Zinc deficiency is really common and f!cks up your testosterone levels which could be the reason behind your height.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's cap, from what I remember the saaxiibs there are on average 6'1-6-2, but i remember seeing guys 6'5+ allot, giants really.

I was there just 2 months ago and am going back again in a couple of weeks. Either I'm 6'3 and don't know it or most guys there are short of 180cm, saaxiib. There were some guys taller than me but they were a minority by far.

I was there just 2 months ago and am going back again in a couple of weeks. Either I'm 6'3 and don't know it or most guys there are short of 180cm, saaxiib. There were some guys taller than me but they were a minority by far.
Where are you based in the diaspora? Heard you live in Dubai... how's it like over there? Thinking of visiting and maybe even living there in the next few years. Anyways, the main city I can think of (hargeisa) had really tall folks as well as a few other cities. You should go see for yourself.

Anyways nothing wrong with short dudes my aunt is husband is a Manlet shorter than her and she loves him a lot just giving you examples if u think it’s over for u

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
5ft7 not ideal but definitely not unusual for Somalis or even for that matter any race. Nothing wrong with it genetics is random Michael Jordan was 6ft6 his older brother 5ft9. Lol life flies you will be old hunched over man in no time enjoy what you got while you can

Trending