I’m TIRED of my FUCKING HEIGHT

Laagite

الداروودي
Height isn't everything sxb!!!

It isn't an issue if your pockets are deep, its all about your financial prospect i.e have a house, car and make decent money.

Best thing you can do is increase your spinal plates which doesn't close until you're 25
Try everything in your power to increase height. Go on a high protein diet and start staking on supplements - there's some very good threads on looksmax.org that can help you out.
People that tell you to just "accept it" are reddit copers do everything in your power to change that and if it doesn't work than yeah embrace your manlet status. Lot of xalimos are shorter than you so its not the end of the world

Bro I'm 5'7 too, 22 now but when I was younger I was pretty insecure. Once I started college and started taking care of myself in all aspects (including the gym) it started to seem like everything was changing. You gotta work on yourself but I think that goes for everyone. I have pretty good facial structure and muscle building capabilities so height really isn't that deep. Women really don't care as long as you can hold your own.

Stop crying about things you can't change. I'm almost exactly like you 5'8 haven't grown an inch since I was 15 focus on things you can actually change like your fashion sense skincare and body building if you're willing to do that. You'll feel a lot better about yourself just doing a few of the above I listed trust.

If you’re still under 20 there might be hope of growing if you start using HGH and Aromatase Inhibitors but if your growth plates have already closed you’re stuck being short.
There's no hope after puberty for the vast majority of people please stop the cope. He's stuck where he is & he needs to learn to accept that part of himself

There's no hope after puberty for the vast majority of people please stop the cope. He's stuck where he is & he needs to learn to accept that part of himself
Spinal plates don't close until you're 25, also what's the problem in trying? Why do people get so angry when others try to improve their height lol

HoodHawiye

polygamist
it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.
how tall are you

Spinal plates don't close until you're 25, also what's the problem in trying? Why do people get so angry when others try to improve their height lol
Spinal plates close after the end of puberty, anywhere between ages 15 & 17 for most niggas nowbere near 25 unless you're some mutent that didn't drop his balls until after this bachelor's. Feeding OP false hope/misinformation is xasid this nigga needs to accept his height for what it is.

Best thing you can do is increase your spinal plates which doesn't close until you're 25
Try everything in your power to increase height. Go on a high protein diet and start staking on supplements - there's some very good threads on looksmax.org that can help you out.
People that tell you to just "accept it" are reddit copers do everything in your power to change that and if it doesn't work than yeah embrace your manlet status. Lot of xalimos are shorter than you so its not the end of the world
Increase your spinal plates.. dude, don't give the guy false hope. Let him accept his normal height. You're artificially encouraging a growing short-man syndrome for no reason.

I have never heard a real dwarf complain about their height. Don't they always seem happy and shit? It's admirable.

Spinal plates close after the end of puberty, anywhere between ages 15 & 17 for most niggas nowbere near 25 unless you're some mutent that didn't drop his balls until after this bachelor's. Feeding OP false hope/misinformation is xasid this nigga needs to accept his height for what it is.
The completion of longitudinal growth of human vertebral bodies, called epiphyseal closure, usually occurs between the ages of 18 and 25 years,
Literally the first thing you when you google it
Increase your spinal plates.. dude, don't give the guy false hope. Let him accept his normal height. You're artificially encouraging a growing short-man syndrome for no reason.

I have never heard a real dwarf complain about their height. Don't they always seem happy and shit? It's admirable.
And? Everyone should at least try to change something before they accept it, crying and saying "it'll never work out anyways" is loser mentality. I believe in op

Height doesn’t matter past 5’4. What matters is hairline. If you have bidaar it’s actually over. Just give up. Also if you have an ugly face it’s even more over. Short men love to whine and moan but they still live amazing lives compared to norwood victims. Only us bidaar havers are allowed to complain IMO.

Don’t destroy your legs with LL. It’s not worth it. If you must, wear 1-2 inch lifts

Trending

Latest posts