I’m TIRED of my FUCKING HEIGHT

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.

Tv Show Woman GIF by Fetish Series

it's the fucking reality, I don't even refer to social networks because it's even worse.

What is it to be small? It's being less credible in all areas, people are more likely to trust you, aren't afraid of you, eternal "young man" by looking 17 to 25, be almost the same height or be shorter than a random middle or high school student, knowing that technically a 16-year-old teenager can beat you up in a fight because he is 1m80 ect

It's a fucking nightmare.

Obviously that's not everything in life but it really breaks the balls, by the way you even feel like a man anymore.
Hit the gym dude, work harder than everyone else. Make your insecurities into fuel for improving your life, what makes a person really standard today in the modern world is not only beauty, but also how deep your pocket is and your education. Also never get into any fights, you not a kid, report whoever wants to fight you to the police. To cope look up all short historical men. Being short didnt stop Alexander the great from conquering the world.

Aegon

Hit the gym dude, work harder than everyone else. Make your insecurities into fuel for improving your life, what makes a person really standard today in the modern world is not only beauty, but also how deep your pocket is and your education. Also never get into any fights, you not a kid, report whoever wants to fight you to the police. To cope look up all short historical men. Being short didnt stop Alexander the great from conquering the world.
Bro, hitting gym and being a short guy is the worst thing, i will be a human cube

ALL Somali guy my age are at least 6 feet, and me with me 5,7 :)
5'7 is average in the world. Focus on something meaningful, develop skills and interests, and become a better man. Good qualities in a person are something we all admire and they will put you in a good place in society too.

ALL Somali guy my age are at least 6 feet, and me with me 5,7.

What did I do in a past life to deserve this ?

Don’t worry too much bro it’s your confidence and your intellect that will get you far in life.

don’t let this issue dent that and destroy your self esteem. Some people are 6feet very handsome but lack the confidence.

Read a book called The subtle art of not giving a f*ck, there’s even a part about short guys.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are a girl huuno. Physically. But yes mentally u r da man
1670497597741.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Low self esteem problems not your height.
taking you seriously depends on how ppl regards you. If you have outstanding personality like being the expert in something that many ppl struggle with, being smart, sharp and sophisticated speaker with good deep voice, with mainstream accent or exotic one, and being good friend or bro will make someone who can’t be ignored. Let’s take Gus as an example
1670498099052.jpeg

Aegon

Tell yourself that I have exactly the same size as when I was 14, I did not grow 1 centimeter during ALL my high school years.

I thought i had Growth Hormones deficiency for long.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Grow up and get over it or move to an Asian country

Asians small pen.is is proof that penis were not meant to be prideful or for sexual flexing. It was meant for procreation. Insert and eject. Like putting a tube in for artificial impregnation.

Trending

Latest posts