I’m starting to feel skeptical towards Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims in the west are going to disappear by the third to fourth generation the way things are looking. The average/smart ones will apostate whilst the dumb/lower class ones will assimilate into ghetto culture. I don’t know why I act surprised. It’s like thinking that a Muslim community in Jamaica can remain intact.

Do not call apostates "smart", to go from the religion their forefathers were upon since the 7th century, to new age Europhile satanists like Darwin, Hawkins, Dawkins is nothing more then a mental disease.

Bowing down to the same people their forefathers fought century after century to ensure they were never enslaved and sent to plantation fields without a single bullet being fired is the pinnacle of mental slavery and physical capitulation.

As an added humiliation they are never accepted by the indigenous people they are trying to desperately appease because no one respects a group of people that surrendered without putting up a fight.

I used to see these types of people a lot and the indigenous people hate them far more then the person who refuses to capitulate and keep his culture/religion intact not embracing their decadent way of life.

It takes extreme low self esteem to try to assimilate and you cannot equate that with 'intelligence', the gangster on the streets who still belief's in Allah is a million times more superior then such people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts