I’m starting to feel skeptical towards Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Usually those who leave Islam because of Arabs are emotional & weak. Buuh buuh Arab supremacy, buuh Arab slave trade. Very weak arguments

Apollo

VIP
Western wannabes are typically hypocrites, erdogan type accept Islam unconditionally. Iran is actually Islamic state:ulyin:

Google statistics on Turkish fertility rate. They are extremely low in the advanced areas of Turkey while high in the backwards rural areas of Turkey.

This has caused the shift in Turkey. Rural bumfucks voting for an Islamist dictator.

Kemalist Turkey is done for because of dumb Turks outbreeding the smart Turks.

Actually I dont think im doubting Islam as a RELIGION... im doubting the culture associated with it
If you spend a day with a muslim pakistani or Bangladeshi muslim you will start to notice how some of them confuse their culture to islam. same with goes for somali muslims or any other muslims.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Google statistics on Turkish fertility rate. They are extremely low in the advanced areas of Turkey while high in the backwards rural areas of Turkey.

This has caused the shift in Turkey. Rural bumfucks voting for an Islamist dictator.

Kemalist Turkey is done for because of dumb Turks outbreeding the smart Turks.

Outbreeding is a sign of dominant trait according to scientific literature. The weak turks are egotistical and greedy that is why they leave thus world with no children while the Muslims pass down their genes and materials. You value money we value both children and money that's why wwe will keep dominating the weaklings.

Apollo

VIP
Outbreeding is a sign of dominant trait according to scientific literature. The weak turks are egotistical and greedy that is why they leave thus world with no children while the Muslims pass down their genes and materials. You value money we value both children and money that's why wwe will keep dominating the weaklings.

Look at Lebanon it used to be majority Christian, but now is overwhelmingly Muslim due to fertility rate differentials and pushing out Christians via emigrations.

Muslamics always ruin great countries. RIP Lebanon.

RIP Syria and RIP Egypt as well.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Look at Lebanon it used to be majority Christianity, but now is overwhelmingly Muslim due to fertility rate differentials and pushing out Christians via emigrations.

Muslamics always ruin great countries. RIP Lebanon.

RIP Syria and RIP Egypt as well.

I told you high fertility rate Is a sign of dominant trait, there is no shame in dominating weak groups. Is natural selection at work. The earth belongs to strong men.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
All the mainstream sects pray in Arabic and the call to prayer is in Arabic.

Imagine if Christianity forced people to pray in Hebrew/Aramaic and blasted out Hebrew/Aramaic calls to prayer out of church towers? It would look extremely cringy.
I went to a church before i didnot see anything like salah. They sing and praise jesus and call it a day.

Islam swalah is different to prayer. It has rules which the messenger set.

Supplication is more like what the christians do which has no language restriction just like in islam.

I make supplication(dua) For my father.

Islam does not force you to supplicate in Arabic.

Even in swalah its allowed to supplicate in any language in your sujud.

Well tbh in islam it doenst say to follow Arab clothes all it says is to cover up certain parts of our body for each gender. Secondly the Arab names are just influential figures we name our children after put of respect and for them to grow up to be like them and this happens all over the world be it influential leaders or religious leaders where once again in islam there is no quran ayah or hadith that says we need a Arab name.
Somone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only prophet we know which was Arab was only muhammad s.a.w.
And lastly all of us here can speak 2, 3 and more languages here and we know how you can never 100% fully translate one language to the other no matter how many interpretation you do its best understood in its original language and if it was changed to suit each other languages the quran. Then the meanings and how it's understood would change and people will try to make it fit to their own life and the meaning will change.
Lastly if we were closer to Europe that would not influence us to be Christians since the oldest Christian state is our neighbours and Christianity arrived to Europe not as early as people assume.
Wallahi well said. Some scholars are actually of the opinion that its sunnah to dress the way your people do.

To me it just feels like a form of Arab supremacy; forcing us to pray in Arabic, read in Arabic, say Duas in Arabic and go to an Arab country (Saudi) as part of our deen. Even the traditional Islamic clothes that we wear are influenced by Arab culture. Our names are mostly also Arabic. Most of the medicine prescriped as Sunnah is just traditional arab medicine. The most perfect man to ever walk this Earth, our Prophet (SAW) was an Arab. Although I love some of the values of Islam.... wallah I’m starting to feel skeptical. Religion is too interlinked with race; so even if we don’t mean to, we are, in a way, subconsciously looking up to/idolising Arabs. And if we had been trading partners with Europe, we would have been following Christianity. Religion is political.
Calm down sis they fail to tell you that according to the bible hagar the mother of the arabs had cushitic blood she was the daughter of an hamitic egyptian official. Of course these low key racist arabs would be ashamed of their forefather ishmael being half egyptian and therefore what they would consider black. In fact the reason why we have conflicting hadith that doesn't reveal isa's real skin colour which was dark and not leporous white was because the arabs were to stubborn to accept this and would have killed the prophet for highlighting this fact. It's also why the arabs come up with this bullshit that adam was every colour and we all came out as different races due to this fact, when even kafir science proves that the first man had to have had black skin and the maternal black female mitochondrial dna carries the dna for all races. Arabs are racist and so were banu israel, in fact the whole seed of abraham is supremacist and vile. Iblis is a true genius he achieved his goal and has convinced mankind to hate their own father adam's image and has led humanity into deep self hatred. We as muslims are told that the quran is a continuation of the messages in the old books and genesis describes clearly that white skin was rare back in those days and only lepers were white originally since all mankind lived in the harsh climate at the time. If dajjal came out today as a white man all the people on the earth would follow him and praise him, if a black man even dared to claim the status of god all the people on the planet would stone him to death. Just think about that for a second knowing full well that the hadith described the greatest evil in the history as having pale ruddy skin and yet dark skin is hated throughout the world because iblis swore he would hate adam forever. Iblis today shares sons with mankind and there's no mistaking that he has choosen the white ones as his sons from mankind, it may even be what was meant when they said in the hadith that the day cain killed abel the devil won over his sons (white race) and has used them ever since.

"Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit. (Surah Al-Isra’, 64)

From the 3rd century onwards the Arabism in Islam died.

The Abassids were more Persian and then Turks (and hated Arabism), the Andalusians were Berber, the Mamluks, Ottomans were Turks. The Seljuks who fought the Crusades were Turks/Kurds.

Arabs became irrelevant as soon as the Umayyaads were defeated by the Abbasids until the last century when Lawrence of Arabia stoked Arab Nationalism against the ruling Turks.

Islam was never Arab.

P.S Imam Abu Hanifah holds the opinion that if someone prays the Prayer in any other language other than Arabic, it's permissible although it is recommended to pray in Arabic since that was the language of Revelation.

Ask first, then speak.

World

VIP
Muslims in the west are going to disappear by the third to fourth generation the way things are looking. The average/smart ones will apostate whilst the dumb/lower class ones will assimilate into ghetto culture. I don’t know why I act surprised. It’s like thinking that a Muslim community in Jamaica can remain intact.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
To me it just feels like a form of Arab supremacy; forcing us to pray in Arabic, read in Arabic, say Duas in Arabic and go to an Arab country (Saudi) as part of our deen. Even the traditional Islamic clothes that we wear are influenced by Arab culture. Our names are mostly also Arabic. Most of the medicine prescriped as Sunnah is just traditional arab medicine. The most perfect man to ever walk this Earth, our Prophet (SAW) was an Arab. Although I love some of the values of Islam.... wallah I’m starting to feel skeptical. Religion is too interlinked with race; so even if we don’t mean to, we are, in a way, subconsciously looking up to/idolising Arabs. And if we had been trading partners with Europe, we would have been following Christianity. Religion is political.

Interesting that General Board thread has an answer to your topic

The fact that you have arab names

And pray in Arabic

Has nothing to do with arabs being supreme but it is a gift from Allah to Muhammad Mustafa (SAWS) that his ummah would be religiously uniform and that his Deen would be dominant over all religion.

When Allah wants to make his favor apparent he will make it apparent no matter who is averse to it

Suleiman was favored and the unruly shayateen were angered
Adam was favored and iblis was angered
The son of Ishmael muhammad (SAWS) was favored and the people of the book were angered

Why? Because they were angered and their anger led to kufr that anything could be imposed upon them

An Arabic quran has been imposed on your neck
If you choose follow it with good cheer and you will be guided to Universal bliss
If you choose to be Hasid then you will melt in your own pool of hate

We gladly submit to Allah and we bask in the favor that Allah has bestowed upon Muhammad Mustafa (SAWS)

(Sahih International)
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 33

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Muslims in the west are going to disappear by the third to fourth generation the way things are looking. The average/smart ones will apostate whilst the dumb/lower class ones will assimilate into ghetto culture. I don’t know why I act surprised. It’s like thinking that a Muslim community in Jamaica can remain intact.

I feel like this is why its important to live in an Islamic country. Living in a non Muslim country is like a fasting man sitting in a buffet, you can do it, but you are making it harder on yourself.

To me it just feels like a form of Arab supremacy; forcing us to pray in Arabic, read in Arabic, say Duas in Arabic and go to an Arab country (Saudi) as part of our deen.

Your not worshipping an ethnicity or ancestry but the creator of all things, you did not create these ethnicity's nor did you have any choice which one you would be, hence to have any kind of pride over this or hate is foolish.

What ultimately matters is the truth and nothing else, identity politics is for the weak, the gullible, the down-trodden and the losers of this world.

Had he been a Xabashi, Chinese, Russian or even Roman Gypsie, we simply "hear and obey" because that's what Allah commanded us to do, we all come from a single ancestry and origins anyway even the satanists belief this.

The same way we belief in all the other messengers mentioned by name and the over 125.000 prophets that were sent to all nations without making any distinctions between them on race, ethnicity or colour.

The question your posing is not new, even the Pagan leaders in Mekkah came with something similar despite being of the same tribe wondering why a "none influential orphan" was chosen and Allah responds to it.

[43:31]
And they say: "Why is not this Qur'an sent down to some leading man in either of the two (chief) cities?"

[43:32]
Do they distribute the mercy of your Lord?

Last edited:
Your not worshipping an ethnicity or ancestry but the creator of all things, you did not create these ethnicity's nor did you have any choice which one you would be, hence to have any kind of pride over this or hate is foolish.

What ultimately matters is the truth and nothing else, identity politics is for the weak, the gullible, the down-trodden and the losers of this world.

Had he been a Xabashi, Chinese, Russian or even Roman Gypsie, we simply "hear and obey" because that's what Allah commanded us to do, we all come from a single ancestry and origins anyway even the satanists belief this.

The same way we belief in all the other messengers mentioned by name and the over 125.000 prophets that were sent to all nations without making any distinctions between them on race, ethnicity or colour.

The question your posing is not new, even the Pagan leaders in Mekkah came with something similar despite being of the same tribe wondering why a "none influential orphan" was chosen and Allah responds to it.

[43:31]
And they say: "Why is not this Qur'an sent down to some leading man in either of the two (chief) cities?"

[43:32]
Do they distribute the mercy of your Lord?
I agree, I worded this badly, ignore this post jzk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts