I’m FED UP with Xaliimos coming on YouTube to defame their former husbands. Look at this. This is a pandemic

Wtf she needs to be called out. I googled this case and apparently it was a big deal in Denmark. I’m starting to think this fob only married him cause he is Arab
It happened in Sweden, not Denmark. She’s from Denmark though. He’s not even Arab but Somali but I hear your point. She married him because of his looks, which isn’t wrong, but he’s a goddamn rapist! She should have been smarter. I don’t understand why the side chick and her were attracted to this guy? He’s not even attractive + bad personality, criminal, etc. Maybe she didn’t know about his crime? Then again it was big in the Somali community in Sweden.

It happened in Sweden, not Denmark. She’s from Denmark though. He’s not even Arab but Somali but I hear your point. She married him because of his looks, which isn’t wrong, but he’s a goddamn rapist! She should have been smarter. I don’t understand why the side chick and her were attracted to this guy? He’s not even attractive + bad personality, criminal, etc. Maybe she didn’t know about his crime? Then again it was big in the Somali community in Sweden.
I googled it and it happened in sundsvall. She was talking to him before his jail sentence and said something came up and she had to wait. Her family told her to move on but her heart was set on him so she waited after he did 2 and half years for raping a child. Another reason why I hate the country I grew up in. 2 and half years for gang raping a 14 year old. Only in Sweden

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wtf she needs to be called out. I googled this case and apparently it was a big deal in Denmark. I’m starting to think this fob only married him cause he is Arab
She's a nasty piece of work. I went to spam her comments and told her and her little minions what a pos she is for marrying a known child rapist, the muted all my comments.

Anyone else wanna take over

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

Anyone subscribed to her needs to unsubscribe. Same way fobs have been spreading her crocodile tears all over social media we need to spread her lies and hypocrisy. That child needs justice not this c*nt of .

I googled it and it happened in sundsvall. She was talking to him before his jail sentence and said something came up and she had to wait. Her family told her to move on but her heart was set on him so she waited after he did 2 and half years for raping a child. Another reason why I hate the country I grew up in. 2 and half years for gang raping a 14 year old. Only in Sweden

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Holy shit. 2.5 years for raping a child ? that can lend you 30 years in prison in the US. Unfortunately I don't speak swedish and can't read that article. Was the victim a somali ?

The justice system is fucked. He should have gotten deported.

She's a nasty piece of work. I went to spam her comments and told her and her little minions what a pos she is for marrying a known child rapist, the ***** muted all my comments.

Anyone else wanna take over

View attachment 207925

Anyone subscribed to her needs to unsubscribe. Same way fobs have been spreading her crocodile tears all over social media we need to spread her lies and hypocrisy. That child needs justice not this c*nt of *****.
This makes me look differently at her now. How can you make a child rapist the father of your child? She’s dumb as rocks.

Holy shit. 2.5 years for raping a child ? that can lend you 30 years in prison in the US. Unfortunately I don't speak swedish and can't read that article. Was the victim a somali ?
No victim was Swedish. They actually got harsh sentence for Swedish standards. Disgusting country. Swedish media also has a rule to hide criminals ethnicity and names so it’s always bloggers and the internet that exposes gang rapes and child rapes. They argued they didn’t know her age as she looked older and the judge took that into consideration. They didn’t intend to gang rape a child, but someone of age basically

Somali girls are extremely stubborn. I seen more than one girl threatening her family if she can’t marry a man she will just be with him and the family has no choice but to accept it. I’m not buying the family merely advised her as she said when she got divorced she didn’t want to go back to her family and stayed with her friend. She probably burned her bridges with her family and they feared instead of him making her pregnant, let’s make it halal

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somali parents won't be entirely convinced about his previous rape charges especially after they meet a young Somali man who's fluent in Somali and comes from a good family background. They can be tricked to believe he was screwed by the gaal system. When sungub fled to somalia from his rape allegation, he was able to convinced the local elders he was framed. Even my mother believed he was framed after she watched an interview of him defending himself. TBH, it's hard for people with no formal education to question like we do. So I can only blame the wife and the mistress.

Thank god I have not watch her videos. I saw snips of her videos on TikTok.

I gave up after I heard her say she waited 2 years for him even though his family and her family told her to move on. She didn't say why she waited for 2 years, it didn't add up, so I sensed some mess was going on, but I wasn't prepared for what I read on this page. SMH!!!

Last edited:
Somali parents won't be entirely convinced about his previous rape charges especially after they meet a young Somali man who's fluent in Somali and comes from a good family background. They can be tricked to believe he was screwed by the gaal system. When sungub fled to somalia from his rape allegation, he was able to convinced the local elders he was framed. Even my mother believed he was framed after she watched an interview of him defending himself. TBH, it's hard for people with no formal education to question like we do. So I can only blame the wife and the mistress.

Yep!

Somalis believe the system is always out to get them, so criminals get the sympathy edit. It's even scarier because these kind of people also know how to manipulate people with their words. Sociopathic monsters can act very charming when necessary.

It is revolting and shocking how one of the 'alleged' rapists is on his second marriage right now.

Last edited:

Trending